1 hour ago, lamygoldman said:

Then why would they bother saying it was a mistake if this was the case?

if everyone got the email then I would feel better but if only some people got the email then it just makes me wonder why those specific individuals got the email. do you think this is appropriate to ask the admission faculty?

if everyone got the email then I would feel better but if only some people got the email then it just makes me wonder why those specific individuals got the email. do you think this is appropriate to ask the admission faculty?

I may be WRONG, but I believe it was filtered to the re-applicants.. Did you apply last cycle?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, Hillaryjl44 said:

I got the rejection email too and then the disregard email shortly after... I called the school to clarify and I asked what this means and she basically told me that it was a system error, but people who are typically invited to interviews typically have higher GPA’s than mine ... 😕

What are your stats? If you don't mind me asking!

6 minutes ago, Hillaryjl44 said:

I got the rejection email too and then the disregard email shortly after... I called the school to clarify and I asked what this means and she basically told me that it was a system error, but people who are typically invited to interviews typically have higher GPA’s than mine ... 😕

Aw I’m sorry :/. I’m interested in what your GPA is considering what they said? My gpa is 3.42 and sgpa is 3.47 and about 2000 pch. 

46 minutes ago, Hillaryjl44 said:

She said that most people who get interviews are in the 3.6 range and mine is a 3.26

I feel like GPA shouldn't/isn't the biggest concern.... my letter of recommendations are from an attending the MICU at BWH, two are fellows, one is a critical care RN and then a co worker. I feel like if you were super strong on all of the other parts of your application then you should be alright 

1 minute ago, AngelikaMac said:

I feel like GPA shouldn't/isn't the biggest concern.... my letter of recommendations are from an attending the MICU at BWH, two are fellows, one is a critical care RN and then a co worker. I feel like if you were super strong on all of the other parts of your application then you should be alright 

I agree with you. Wondering what someone's GPA is to compare to your own is misleading. I never ask for stats because I could care less. So long as you meet their requirements you are eligible to be admitted. It is about how you look on paper overall. 

I hope that we all get a real response by this week. 😕

1 minute ago, osakanohime said:

I agree with you. Wondering what someone's GPA is to compare to your own is misleading. I never ask for stats because I could care less. So long as you meet their requirements you are eligible to be admitted. It is about how you look on paper overall. 

I hope that we all get a real response by this week. 😕

When I emailed them, they send they continue to send out interview invitations all the way to mid January 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, paschoolpls said:

Just curious, for those who received the rejection email in error, did they also suggest programs that you would be a "great fit" for? I am a first time applicant, FYI.

I was suggested PharmD, however I am lacking some of the courses required, so it seems like if that rejection is meant for me down the line, they didn't look at my application closely at all. I was also recommended a bachelors in nursing, which seems in poor taste and comes off as "you're better suited for this level of work" lol. I am curious if it is a cookie cutter email everyone received, or tailored for me when they eventually send out the next rejection batch.

I thought the same thing. I was suggested Pharmacy and MSN program yet I do not have my BSN. Hoping they do not send a rejection email twice. Seems kind of harsh to me! 

• Upvote 2