I'm late but I received an interview invite on 9/11 and I'm still shaking from the excitement/disbelief! I scheduled for 11/17. There were 3 date options one date in Sept, Oct and Nov (all virtual if it wasn't assumed).

This is my first interview invite!

7/13 - Got email from MCPHS-Boston about receiving my app 

9/11 - Interview Invite

Excited to move forward in the application process! Hang in there everyone! You're all amazing for making it this far - interview or not!!

17 hours ago, Luckylucy555 said:

Ahhh upset, this is my top choice. Havent gotten an email in regards to an email. Sent out my app early may. Kinda sucks but good luck to everyone else!

Don't count yourself out just yet! Hold the faith. Have you considered reaching out to MCPHS? 

Edited by secondroundbestround
  • Like 1

Has anyone received a denial yet? Submitted 05/27 and under review 06/17. Trying to stay positive! I attended several virtual fairs prior to applying and was told I would be a good candidate with my stats: 

I'm a NC resident. 

cGPA: 3.53 

sGPA: 3.36 

PCE: 2500 CNA home care and MA @ pediatric cardiology practice 

HCE: 200 receptionist @ allergy clinic

Volunteer: 240 (sexual assault response advocate)

Shadow: 96 (60 MD, 28 PA, 8 NP)

6 hours ago, MarkES said:

Would anyone who has been offered an interview mind sharing your stats. Trying to have an idea of the caliber of student they are looking at first. Thank you! Also, congrats to all who received invites! 

Don't lose hope! I have lower PCE and shadow hours, so maybe they are going by stats first? From previous interview experience this cycle at a different school, I know they care A LOT about PA exposure and PCE -- potentially even more than stats! My PCE hours are currently 1500 and volunteer hours are 450 since the time I submitted in May. (& doing virtual PA shadowing) 

cGPA: 3.85 

sGPA: 3.85 

PCE (at time of submission): ~800 hours 

HCE: 480 hours 

Volunteer (at time of submission): ~375 hours 

Research: 960 hours 

Shadowing: ~40 hours with an MD (major weak point due to COVID-19 halting my PA shadow opportunity) 

Edited by prePAnerd97
  • Like 1

27 minutes ago, jorgjinikopulli said:

I got an email from May for a portal login and just saw it, and it was in my junk mail (oh no!) I contacted help because it is not working now and was wondering if everyone got word via email or via portal, I applied early and still have not heard anything !

Never got this email, they told me it’s because they had issues sendin out confirmations in the beginning. Seems like lot of emails were sent out via email to check portals’

On 9/13/2020 at 7:03 AM, MarkES said:

Would anyone who has been offered an interview mind sharing your stats. Trying to have an idea of the caliber of student they are looking at first. Thank you! Also, congrats to all who received invites! 

cGPA: 3.7

sGPA: 3.5

PCE: PT aide ~1300 + ~500 unpaid hospital experience

HCE: ~100 in front office

Volunteer: ~600

Shadowing: ~20