Guest dean227

If my application is still under review, does that mean that I'm getting rejected since the only interview dates are in January it seems? I applied earlier July I believe. I got the portal invite 07/07. 

Guest dean227
1 minute ago, osakanohime said:

Has anyone been rejected yet? 

I haven’t heard anything back. I didn’t even get their disregarded rejection or any interviews. I’m starting to worry 😣

Guest dean227
14 minutes ago, osakanohime said:

Omg, if I were you and I didn't recieve that disregard email, I would 100% email them. I emailed them and recieved a response the next day. 

Omg really? Like an email just checking up on my status of my application? 

Edited by dean227

Of course. There may be a chance they forgot to send a disregard email to you or not but, wouldn't you want to know? 

If it were up to me I would love to know if I got rejected immediately from a school then waiting months until they decide to mass reject everyone. But hey, that's just me. 😕

Edited by osakanohime

Guest dean227
3 minutes ago, osakanohime said:

Of course. There may be a chance they forgot to send a disregard email to you or not but, wouldn't you want to know? 

If it were up to me I would love to know if I got rejected immediately from a school then waiting months until they decide to mass reject everyone. But hey, that's just me. 😕

Ok thanks so much I just emailed them. Under the portal it still says my application is under review. So hoping I hear back from them soon now. 🙏🏼

Guest dean227
2 minutes ago, paschoolpls said:

I received my official rejection email today, which was the exact same as the one sent "in error." It appears my application was not reviewed toughly, as I was still strongly recommended programs that I do not have a fit for.

I received one today too. I didn’t get the first one that was marked in error that was sent earlier. Oh well, better to know now than having to wait and then get rejected 🤷🏼‍♀️ 

I was also recommended the same programs. I think it’s just a very generic rejection letter. 

Edited by dean227

Received rejection just now. They recommended me an MPH program (link was displayed as PharmD tho), BSN, and Masters of Acupuncture... anyone receive the exact same email? 

I'm honestly considering the accelerated BSN program to just get started on making money to take care of mom, whilst still applying for PA school.... or the MPH program then apply to PA school again (but cost is concerning to me, although they mentioned scholarships are available?). Wondering if anyone else has talked to their advisors about these "recommended programs"?

1 minute ago, dianan604 said:

Received rejection just now. They recommended me an MPH program (link was displayed as PharmD tho), BSN, and Masters of Acupuncture... anyone receive the exact same email? 

I'm honestly considering the accelerated BSN program to just get started on making money to take care of mom, whilst still applying for PA school.... or the MPH program then apply to PA school again (but cost is concerning to me, although they mentioned scholarships are available?). Wondering if anyone else has talked to their advisors about these "recommended programs"?

Also got this same email