On 10/12/2020 at 1:59 PM, osakanohime said:

Has anyone who is still waiting and received that rejection letter in error heard back yet? 

Got that same email Monday the 8th. Just sent back an email double checking that I'm still in for consideration, but other than that i haven't heard anything

Edited by AVPA20

On 10/15/2020 at 8:25 AM, ARMANDO411468 said:

When did you receive an invite? Congrats!! 

Thank you! I received an interview invite 9/28!

13 hours ago, gshak said:

Hello everyone,

Just a QQ for anyone who got an interview or got accepted, did you guys take your prereqs at a community college, online, or at a university? I feel like I might retake all my prereqs to improve my chances next year!

I took most of my prereqs at my university but I didn't originally take anatomy and physiology during my undergrad so I took both of those courses at a community college.

Hey everyone! I received an interview for Dec. 15th and I was wondering, those of you who have interviewed already, what is the style of interview? Any suggestions on how to make a ZOOM interview go smoothly? This is my top choice and I want to make sure there aren't any technical difficulties. I was also wondering how long the interview was. CONGRATS to all that have received an interview, and for those that didn't YET, your time is coming 🙂

• Like 1

3 hours ago, haleyd0322 said:

Hey everyone! I received an interview for Dec. 15th and I was wondering, those of you who have interviewed already, what is the style of interview? Any suggestions on how to make a ZOOM interview go smoothly? This is my top choice and I want to make sure there aren't any technical difficulties. I was also wondering how long the interview was. CONGRATS to all that have received an interview, and for those that didn't YET, your time is coming 🙂

Congratulations!!!! Did you receive your invite today? 

I'm so confused about how they send out interview invites. It seems so sporadic. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, osakanohime said:

Congratulations!!!! Did you receive your invite today? 

I'm so confused about how they send out interview invites. It seems so sporadic. 

Thank you! I received my interview invite a few weeks back. I think they are sending them out in waves as they continue to interview people chronologically. 

2 hours ago, haleyd0322 said:

Thank you! I received my interview invite a few weeks back. I think they are sending them out in waves as they continue to interview people chronologically. 

When did you submit?

I submitted Mid-July. I sent them an email for an update last week and today they said a decision is coming within the next 2-3 weeks. Hopefully an interview. I got waitlisted for an interview last year in November after applying in September.

does anyone know how many people were in their interview sessions for any of the past interview dates?

39 minutes ago, MPAPA said:

When did you submit?

I submitted Mid-July. I sent them an email for an update last week and today they said a decision is coming within the next 2-3 weeks. Hopefully an interview. I got waitlisted for an interview last year in November after applying in September.

does anyone know how many people were in their interview sessions for any of the past interview dates?

39 minutes ago, MPAPA said:

When did you submit?

I submitted early May. I think like May 6th? 

• Like 1