2020-2021 NGU Cycle

Hey everyone! I was accepted into the cohort starting this January and was hoping to start a group chat and/or Facebook page for those of us admitted into the program (not sure if this has been done already, but if so, I'd love to be added). I think it would be super helpful to get to know each other and to talk about potential housing options in Greenville! Message me if you're interested and we can exchange information. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Nseibold said:

Hey everyone! I was accepted into the cohort starting this January and was hoping to start a group chat and/or Facebook page for those of us admitted into the program (not sure if this has been done already, but if so, I'd love to be added). I think it would be super helpful to get to know each other and to talk about potential housing options in Greenville! Message me if you're interested and we can exchange information. 

Congrats. 

Were you accepted off the waitlist ?

11 minutes ago, kyrohu20 said:

Hi everyone! I received an acceptance call today! I was accepted off the waitlist and I interviewed on 8/28. I would love to get in contact with anybody else that’s been accepted to talk about possible housing and just to get to know each other 🙂

For those of you still waiting, stay positive! You could get a call when you least expect it.

Congrats!

Did they call you from a SC area code or private/unknown? 

• 2 weeks later...

I received my acceptance call Wednesday! I'm so thankful for everyone who has contributed to the forum throughout this PA school journey and wish everyone the best- never give up! I live in Greenville, SC, so please send me a message, if you need any help planning your move or if you just want to connect 🙂

Kate 

Edited by kstew
  • Like 3

I just wanted to let everyone know, there is a Facebook page for anyone who has been accepted into the NGU PA Medicine Class of 2022! Three of our classmates created it and they will need to add you. If you want to join the page, message me and we can make that happen! 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

• 4 weeks later...

I GOT THE CALL TODAY!!

I AM ACCEPTED TO NGU!!

THIS IS SO TOTALLY A DREAM

SO VERY PUMPED TO SAY 

Where my fellow future NGU pa students at?!?!?!

congrats to everyone!  If you have not heard back yet DO NOT GIVE UP HOPE (this was my 3rd cycle applying and it just proves it is not impossible even when it feels like it)  Feel free to reach out if you need encouragement or anything!  I promise you are NEVER alone in this process even if it feels like it sometimes! 

• Like 1

On 10/30/2020 at 1:17 PM, TaythePA said:

It’s a shame that the program is now on accreditation-probation..

I read the accreditation history and the reasons for being put on probation didn't sound too concerning in my opinion. Remember that as long as the program is accredited on the day of matriculation (even probation status, even if accreditation is lost all together while the student is attending), students can graduate and sit for the PANCE. If anything, I think attending a school that's on probation ensures the school is likely doing all they can do meet program requirements and improve their program. Just my thoughts.

I was accepted off the waitlist a few days ago (interviewed 7/23 I think) and declined my offer of admission to attend another program so hopefully someone else will be getting the call soon. 

• Like 1