2020-2021 NGU Cycle

26 minutes ago, TaythePA said:

Maybe so. I believe this was the last round of interviews though, so maybe that has something to do with it? 

Oh wow if this is the last round of interviews...idk if that makes me feel better or worse hahaha. At least that means we will probably receive an answer soon! 

• Downvote 1

On 7/19/2020 at 2:20 AM, LeeLee21 said:

I'm curious if anyone else has input on this question? Prevalence of scripture/religion in the classroom? Any indication from interviews? I'm Christian but the faith message is VERY prevalent in their philosophy. I read on NGU's website that gay and trans students are prohibited, then read dress code for shorts and yoga pants, no visiting dormitories of the opposite sex... Sounds like the religious component is quite prevalent. 

As a current student in the NGU PA program I can honestly say that while the main campus of NGU's seems very strict the smaller graduate campus is much more relaxed. The faculty is extremely accepting to all individuals and they do teach about treating individuals with all different sexual identities. In one of our classes we even discussed sex reassignment surgeries, watched videos on them and discussed how to properly care for all individuals. While the university itself is a religious based school ultimately they are teaching medicine and their top priority is to prepare us students to be competent well founded PA's

• Like 5