Sacred Heart 2020 PA Program

Hmmm... isn’t this school non-rolling admission? I remember during the interview they said they will not send out any decisions until late November / early December and at that time the first 42 ranked interviewees will get accepted personal phone calls?

I interviewed on Sept 18th but haven’t heard back yet but wasn’t expecting to hear anything for a while, am I buggin?

Congrats to those accepted!!!!!

Hi all! I was wondering of those that have scheduled an interview, when were you notified and has anybody received rejection emails? I haven't heard anything and I'm wondering if their silence is their rejection in itself. Thank you!

I received interview invitation august 13, interviewed September 18 and was accepted September 23. I would say that there is possibility they may send more invitation because final decisions for all applicants is end of November and December according to the adcom.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

8 minutes ago, Dario said:

I received interview invitation august 13, interviewed September 18 and was accepted September 23. I would say that there is possibility they may send more invitation because final decisions for all applicants is end of November and December according to the adcom.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

okay thank you for the insight on that I really appreciate it!

@wenzjessica Just providing some info regarding your last question. The program confirmed my application on August 25th, I received interview invite on the 9th of September, interviewed on the 25th of September, and I am current waiting to hear back with a response. They informed us during the interview that we would get notified of the decisions after interview via phone or email. Hope this helps and best of luck!!!