Sacred Heart 2020 PA Program

Just gave up my spot to interview on 9/18 because I was accepted elsewhere! I am happy that my Interview spot is going to someone who more than deserves it. Good luck guys! This is a great program my cousin went here!

Hey guys. I'm dealing with something here. I submitted recently and got this email

Thank you again for your interest in Sacred Heart University’s Physician Assistant Studies program! Upon initial review of your application, you are missing the following requirements:

• General Psychology (3 credits)
  • Statistics (3 credits)

Your application has now been placed on hold.

I just recently finished statistics but caspa has not yet verified my transcript yet. As far as the psychology course, I took a human growth and development class. Should that class be able to substituted for the psychology course? I don't know what to do and I am getting worried. This is my top choice. 

1 hour ago, aap423 said:

CASPA doesn’t verify more than one official transcript, at least in my experience, youre initial verified GPA will stay the same throughout the whole cycle. I believe colleges can still see if you submit another transcript, and can verify it on their end, but CASPA won’t “verify” it like they initially do when you send in your first transcript. I would send the official transcript to SHU. As for the psychology course, it’s all dependent on what the university wants and the curriculum of the course. You could send them a syllabus of the class for them to review.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am aware that my GPA wont be calculated again. Basically when I submitted my applications and caspa verified my classes. The statistics class was still in progress. From my understanding once I was done with the course I was to send in another transcript for caspa to verify the completed course.