2 hours ago, vthai said:

I was invited to interview today. My options were: 

• Friday, September 18, 2020 8:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. EST
  • Friday, September 18, 2020 12:30 p.m. – 4:30 p.m. EST
  • Friday. September 25, 2020 8:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. EST
  • Friday. September 25, 2020 12:30 p.m. – 4:30 p.m. EST

When did you guys apply?? @skenned1 @vthai

33 minutes ago, Luckylucy555 said:

So it seems like even though i just submitted it 2 days ago, my application is under review. Got an email today saying I am missing my degree and missing a LOR from a supervisor. Haven't had this issue with any other schools - Everyone got all that information - Thinking it might be an issue on their end? Anyone else have this issue?

I had something like that happen to me! I emailed and the woman from admissions apologized and said she mixed up the requirements with another program. 

1 hour ago, Luckylucy555 said:

Yeah she just got back to me, Apparently my Patient contact hours dont qualify so Just got my first rejection. Good luck to everyone ! 

Aw no! I'm sorry! I was rooting for you!! What do you have as patient care hours that it wouldn't count?? Thats strange

11 minutes ago, aPpA5 said:

Aw no! I'm sorry! I was rooting for you!! What do you have as patient care hours that it wouldn't count?? Thats strange

Aww thank you love!!! Well i have over 2,000 hours patient direct care but when i was applying for caspa i wrote it as volunteer since i got paid cash I couldn’t prove that i worked there lol so because of that they said it doesnt count. Strange because every other program said its fine & took in my other patient care hours with this but they were very strict about it. Im still rooting for you though! U got this!! 

1 hour ago, jmarsman01 said:

Does anyone know how many rounds of interviews they send out?

Seems like from last years forum there’s a few in September, October and November with the admissions decisions being sent out in late November after all the interview groups 

Is anyone still not able to sign into the info session even with the second link they provided? It keeps telling me invalid meeting ID still.

edit: I emailed Eva and she sent me the same second link again which still doesn’t work for me. I was able to call in through my phone which is a bummer I can’t see anything but glad I can still listen in

Edited by Haleymarie8