CASPA Application Cycle 2020-2021

On 9/27/2020 at 11:31 AM, KPA2020 said:

I spoke with them via email and i was told GRE is waived for this cycle due to covid

Did they happen to mention if we should do anything differently/indicate somewhere if we aren’t planning on submitting the GRE since it’s not required this cycle? Just wondering because the scores are sent directly to the school and not through CASPA and I wouldn’t want them waiting on scores that aren’t coming (if that makes sense). 

19 minutes ago, Rickies said:

I was wondering if anyone else has been receiving “apply for FAFSA” emails by Long Island University? Is this for all students or is it for competitive students? Anyways thanks in advance! 

I’ve been getting them too and in the last cycle’s forum people were posting about getting them

as well. I think they go out to everyone

26 minutes ago, Rickies said:

I was wondering if anyone else has been receiving “apply for FAFSA” emails by Long Island University? Is this for all students or is it for competitive students? Anyways thanks in advance! 

I think they just have our emails registered with CASPA and it is sent out to everyone

• 2 weeks later...

I received an email from LIU on 6/24 stating that they received my app and it’s under review...and haven’t heard a peep since. Anyone else in this situation? I attempted to reach out to the program a month(ish) ago and never got a response..might’ve contacted the wrong person. Has anyone been successful at reaching someone from the program? This anticipation is killing me ahhh

11 hours ago, SarahMi said:

I received an email from LIU on 6/24 stating that they received my app and it’s under review...and haven’t heard a peep since. Anyone else in this situation? I attempted to reach out to the program a month(ish) ago and never got a response..might’ve contacted the wrong person. Has anyone been successful at reaching someone from the program? This anticipation is killing me ahhh

I got the same email on 6/8 and also have not heard a peep 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...