CASPA Application Cycle 2020-2021

1 hour ago, mmdewberry said:

anyonone have issues activating their account to secure your seat? It does not recognize me

I had the same problem when I was trying to pay my deposit so I called the admissions office. The issue was LIU didn’t have my social security number saved. I would call and see if this is why yours isn’t working! 🙂 

On 12/19/2020 at 10:55 AM, Woodstock164 said:

If someone already made the Facebook page can they put the link on this thread? Or try to reach out using through emails provided by the school. My name is different on social media so it may be hard to find me. Excited to meet you guys in the Fall. 

I couldn't find anything and am also planning on attending, so I just made an informal Facebook page for the incoming class! Here's the link: 

https://www.facebook.com/LIU-Brooklyn-PA-Program-Class-of-2023-106282951416983

10 hours ago, audsun said:

for those that have interviewed-- how many days before your interview date did they send the itinerary and Zoom link?? i have an interview coming and have not received anything yet!

Lmao it was a mess. I think the interview links were sent the day before but the program overview link was sent after it already started! I was freaking out and me and other students were emailing back and forth wondering what was going on and why nobody had the link