CASPA Application Cycle 2020-2021

On 3/15/2021 at 10:43 PM, wenzjessica said:

it seems like they are. A friend that applied last year said she got her interview early april and still got in

Thanks for this information!! I am so hopeful to get an interview but have no idea if/when I might hear...just glad to know that there is still some time left. Congrats to everyone who has been accepted as well as those who have interviewed! If anyone has advice for someone who is still waiting for an interview invite please let me know 🙂 worried I might be missing out on a way to better my chances for an interview

i submitted my deposit and was looking for the "enclosed admissions packet" but haven't been able to find it...I also emailed the director of graduate admissions to make sure that there wasn't anything outstanding on my application that would compromise admission (I read the fine print) but still awaiting a response. 

has anyone else who was accepted have more information? 

20 hours ago, pyurick22 said:

i submitted my deposit and was looking for the "enclosed admissions packet" but haven't been able to find it...I also emailed the director of graduate admissions to make sure that there wasn't anything outstanding on my application that would compromise admission (I read the fine print) but still awaiting a response. 

has anyone else who was accepted have more information? 

i'm in the same boat! accepted on 3/5, and so paranoid that i haven't secured my seat properly. i e-mailed graduate admissions a while ago but haven't heard anything back. let me know if you hear anything from them! 

On 3/31/2021 at 8:30 AM, paclassof2023 said:

has anyone who has been accepted heard anything back from the program regarding a start date? also wondering if there has been an accepted students group created on facebook yet. good luck to everyone still hearing back! 

if you scroll back like 2 pages on this feed there is a facebook group posted and then you can just request to be added to the group 

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/16/2021 at 11:53 AM, devanshii said:

Has anyone still not heard back from the 3/4 interview...it's been over a month now so I'm starting to get worried 😭

HI, I also interviewed March 4th and it has been radio silence since 😅 Thinking about if I should reach out to them for an update...

• Sad 1

• 3 months later...

So I initially got rejected in May. Now I am confused bc I got an email saying theres one spot open and to reply if I want my application reviewed again. I do not know if it was a legit email or not but kind of shook me since I started a master's program to help increase my sgpa. Did anyone else get a similar email? Am I being punked Lol. 

1 minute ago, pa321 said:

So I initially got rejected in May. Now I am confused bc I got an email saying theres one spot open and to reply if I want my application reviewed again. I do not know if it was a legit email or not but kind of shook me since I started a master's program to help increase my sgpa. Did anyone else get a similar email? Am I being punked Lol. 

I got a similar one too I have also reapplied to the 2022 cycle… (was rejected last cycle)

2 minutes ago, PrePA1003 said:

I got a similar one too I have also reapplied to the 2022 cycle… (was rejected last cycle)

Did you reply to the email? I did and I haven't gotten any response yet.