CASPA Application Cycle 2020-2021

I applied in 2020 and got this email too, and does no one else feel like this entire thing was just kind of rude and poorly planned? I mean we all get an email letting us know about this re-review process and then the program just gives everyone nothing but radio silence until the day before their classes start? Not even a follow up email after replying? Not even answering their number that they provided (at least every single time I tried to call)? Idk, this instance plus the radio silence in 2020, LIU being the very last school to reject me months and months after my initial application, barely any followups after submitting my application, just solidifies the choice to not reapply to this school in the future. I know we're all trying and desperate to get into *any* school, and covid made the admissions process worse for schools, but this just felt unfair.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...