CASPA Application Cycle 2020-2021

22 hours ago, egPAstudent said:

Hey everyone! I was accepted and paid my deposit but my LIU blackboard account says my application went from “admitted” to  “incomplete.” I tried emailing the program about it but I’ve gotten no response yet. Did anyone else who was accepted see this on theirs? 

How did you submit your deposit? I am trying to do this, but I haven't been able to find anywhere on the my liu where it says "secure my seat" like the email states. Pls help 

53 minutes ago, ldevito said:

How did you submit your deposit? I am trying to do this, but I haven't been able to find anywhere on the my liu where it says "secure my seat" like the email states. Pls help 

https://www.liu.edu/~/media/Files/SFS/TuitionFees/SFS_Securing-Your-Seat.ashx

I followed the instructions in this link and the option you choose is the e-deposit for the special program (it’s the only one that’s $500) Hope this helps! 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...