2020 cycle

2 hours ago, pabound50 said:

Does anyone know the format of this interview-group, individual, etc?

Everyone, including myself, who has already interviewed signed a confidentiality agreement stating that we will not provide any details regarding the interview process to anyone, or else we will be disqualified from the admissions process. Sorry about that!

Edited by NicoleDAspiringPA
  • Upvote 1

On 11/20/2020 at 2:40 PM, biancav1224 said:

Hi!! I interviewed on 10/2 as well and got called off of the waitlist! I'm so excited!!! Just wondering how long it took for you to get the follow up email regarding the seat deposit information

Hey, I believe I got the email later on in the day that I got called! Also, congratulations! 

On 11/11/2020 at 8:34 PM, ELA44 said:

Congrats!! 🙂 That is so exciting. Did you contact the program at all after you were waitlisted? (i.e - updating them with PCE hours, letting them know you're still interested) 

Thank you! No, I did not contact them at all in between with any updates or anything. I don't think it would be a bad idea to do though if a lot of time passes between when you got wait-listed and if you haven't heard back yet. I can't say for sure though of course but if you have a significant amount of stuff to update them on it couldn't hurt. 

• Like 1

Hi everyone! Congratulations to the accepted/waitlisted candidates! Im interviewing on 12/11 and I'm nervous but excited! Any last minute tips would be awesome! Also, does anyone know how many seats are left if any? Wondering if i have a chance of getting accepted first and not waitlisted then accepted! Thanks 🙂

20 minutes ago, ryangrant4242 said:

Hey everyone. Just finished the interview! Congrats all of us who interviewed today. We did it! Hopefully we will all get accepted. The faculty and staff were all so helpful, and I felt this school's interview was the most prepared and ran the most smoothly. I'm excited to hear back! We got this!!!

It was a pleasure meeting you today! Best of luck!!

• Like 1