2020-2021 Augsburg Application Cycle

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 5/29/2020 at 4:11 PM, Jcosek said:

Submitted my app on 5/22 and it was verified the next day. Anyone know if they send out a confirmation email or anything when they receive your app?

I applied in July last year and did get a confirmation about 4 days after submitting. They are not rolling admissions, so I wouldn't be surprised if it was a while until you heard anything. Let us know if you've gotten anything. 

• 3 weeks later...

Hello everyone. First, good luck to everyone applying this cycle. Now to my question. About a month back I received an email from Augsburg saying that they’ve noticed I did not complete my supplemental and as a top applicant they encourage me to do so ASAP. I find this email a little misleading. How would they know i’m a competitive applicant if they don’t start reviewing applications until after the deadline? I just hope this is not a marketing strategy. Anyone experienced something similar?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

On 7/9/2020 at 11:55 PM, Gr8nessawaits said:

Hello everyone. First, good luck to everyone applying this cycle. Now to my question. About a month back I received an email from Augsburg saying that they’ve noticed I did not complete my supplemental and as a top applicant they encourage me to do so ASAP. I find this email a little misleading. How would they know i’m a competitive applicant if they don’t start reviewing applications until after the deadline? I just hope this is not a marketing strategy. Anyone experienced something similar?

Honestly, I think it is just the same email they send to everyone who hasn't filled out the supplemental yet. 

On 7/9/2020 at 10:55 PM, Gr8nessawaits said:

I got the same exact email and was wondering if they said that to everyone 

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...