2020-2021 Augsburg Application Cycle

2 minutes ago, Intastudying said:

I haven’t heard about an interview invite nor have I gotten a rejection letter/email. Does that mean my application is still being considered?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

From reading past year forum posts I think if the program has not filled all 33 seats at the end of the first round of interviews, they will send out another round of invites.  The program’s website says they conduct interviews September-November.  I don’t know if that is what they are doing this year but there is a good chance people could still receive interview invites.  This is conjecture only, please don’t take me as a reliable source.

• Like 1

From reading past year forum posts I think if the program has not filled all 33 seats at the end of the first round of interviews, they will send out another round of invites.  The program’s website says they conduct interviews September-November.  I don’t know if that is what they are doing this year but there is a good chance people could still receive interview invites.  This is conjecture only, please don’t take me as a reliable source.

Thank you! Do you know of anyone who received a rejection letter?

16 hours ago, pangu said:

To those who received interviews - How far ahead of time did they send your interview schedule and zoom link? My interview is tmr afternoon but I haven’t received anything. 

I received a link about a week prior to my interview. I'd recommend checking your spam/junk mail folder. Maybe it was automatically sent there by mistake! Good luck! 🙂

1 minute ago, pana1030 said:

Yesterday, but some of the students said you can hear back the next day!

I interviewed yesterday also.  Congrats on getting an interview.  I really like this school, they are exactly what I am looking for in a PA program.  Last year’s forum posts had people getting acceptance phone calls the next day at 8:30 at night and some a week later.  I hope to be in the next day group if I get accepted, the waiting is not fun.  Good luck to you pana1030.

6 minutes ago, Cysteine said:

I interviewed yesterday also.  Congrats on getting an interview.  I really like this school, they are exactly what I am looking for in a PA program.  Last year’s forum posts had people getting acceptance phone calls the next day at 8:30 at night and some a week later.  I hope to be in the next day group if I get accepted, the waiting is not fun.  Good luck to you pana1030.

Thank you so much!! I also really loved the school & am hoping for the best for you as well. Good luck! 

21 hours ago, Cysteine said:

35 minutes ago, andruskod said:

Got the call I'm accepted to Augsburg!!

How many candidates were there in each interview session? Also, which type of format traditional, MMI ,Group, panel for interview? How did you guys preparefor the interview? This info would be really helpful!

Edited by AjeBaje

How many candidates were there in each interview session? Also, which type of format traditional, MMI ,Group, panel for interview? This info would be really helpful!

About ten in mine. Group interview. I was in a group with 2 other applicants. 2 group interviews with 2 different faculty members each time. 45 mins each

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Dario said:

About ten in mine. Group interview. I was in a group with 2 other applicants. 2 group interviews with 2 different faculty members each time. 45 mins each

I really appreciate the information. How did you prepare for your interview and got accepted that is awesome! Congratulations!

21 hours ago, Cysteine said:

I wanted to know what you like about this program. I feel like I didn’t get enough information on this program from the interviews. I’ve read the website but I expected the interview to go over that info in more depth. Is there anything specific you like about it??

1 hour ago, pangu said:

I wanted to know what you like about this program. I feel like I didn’t get enough information on this program from the interviews. I’ve read the website but I expected the interview to go over that info in more depth. Is there anything specific you like about it??

I got to ask several questions about the program during my interview.  I like the small group learning, the focus on primary care, working with the underserved, but mostly the possibility of study abroad.  I like what the small group of PAs are doing in New Zealand right now as a pilot for program for introducing the profession to the country.  I would like to do something like that sometime in the future and having an international study experience during school may help to further that goal.

• Like 1