Case Western Application Process 2019-2020

3 hours ago, paXproper said:

Hi guys! I was wondering if anyone knows if the interview will be open or closed? In other words, will the interviewers have access to our CASPA application during the interview... or no? 

Last year my first interviewer did not have mine with her so unsure if she read it before or not. My second interviewer had it with him right on the table lol. And my 2 on 1 Interview they did not have it on them

47 minutes ago, Shelby1 said:

Received an interview for 9/26 as well! I've read (from previous posts) that the interview style is 1-1 interviews or 2-1 interviews with different types of questions (not sure if they are situational, personal, etc.) ???

Yeah I read the same too but couldn’t find any other information. Where are you coming from? 

Hello all, 

I'm a first year PA student at Case, please feel free to reach out with any questions!

Congrats to everyone that have received interview invitations, but don't worry if you haven't, they will come throughout the fall and winter. Traditionally the last interview session is in December, however this year CWRU started the first round of interviews a month earlier than last year, so that timeline may shift.

Last year the interview format was two 1 on 1 interviews and one 2 on 1 interviews, closed profile. This year is similar but you might see more 2 on 1 interviews. The interviews are very relaxed, the faculty and staff are very nice and they just want to get to know you. So go in with confidence and just be yourself and talk to them. 

Best of luck to everyone!

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, mylilacs said:

Hello all, 

I'm a first year PA student at Case, please feel free to reach out with any questions!

Congrats to everyone that have received interview invitations, but don't worry if you haven't, they will come throughout the fall and winter. Traditionally the last interview session is in December, however this year CWRU started the first round of interviews a month earlier than last year, so that timeline may shift.

Last year the interview format was two 1 on 1 interviews and one 2 on 1 interviews, closed profile. This year is similar but you might see more 2 on 1 interviews. The interviews are very relaxed, the faculty and staff are very nice and they just want to get to know you. So go in with confidence and just be yourself and talk to them. 

Best of luck to everyone!

I just want to clarify that even though the interviewers may not have your application open during your interview, most have read your application. So be familiar with your application and your resume when you come for interviews. 

Hope this helps!