jaderiv

Case Western Application Process 2019-2020

I thought I would start this thread since CWRU is one of my top choices! I have not submitted my application yet, but I plan to do so middle July. Good luck everyone!

Hello, Case is also my top choice. I submitted my application verified 7/18 and received a confirmation email 7/23 from Case.

Received my interview invite for September 12 today.

submitted 6/3.

This will be my second time interviewing here so I am excited to come back! 🙂

Congrats! I also received an invite for 9/12 this afternoon. Do you have advice on how to prepare based on your first interview experience?

24 minutes ago, mgray35 said:

Congrats! I also received an invite for 9/12 this afternoon. Do you have advice on how to prepare based on your first interview experience?

Congrats! When did you submit your app if you don’t mind me asking?

2 hours ago, jaderiv said:

Congrats! When did you submit your app if you don’t mind me asking?

I submitted in mid-June and they sent me an email saying they received it on 7/6. Hope this helps!

Edited by mgray35

I also received an invitation to interview on 9/12. I submitted my application on 6/29 and also received confirmation on 7/6.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Received an interview invite for 9/12 too! I’m planning on flying in on 9/10 if anyone wanted to meet up to grab coffee or food! 

On 8/2/2019 at 4:02 PM, mgray35 said:

Hi! I was definitely nervous the first time around and did not feel like I interviewed my best or showed my personality. Seriously, just relax. The staff were all super nice and they all had different set questions that they would ask you. See you there!

10 hours ago, sarahcte said:

Received an interview invite for 9/12 too! I’m planning on flying in on 9/10 if anyone wanted to meet up to grab coffee or food! 

I get in around 5pm on the 11th if you want to meet up for food or coffee in the morning!

• Like 1

19 hours ago, sarahcte said:

Hi, when did you receive your interview invitation?

8 minutes ago, Shypierce97 said:

Hi, when did you receive your interview invitation?

19 hours ago, sarahcte said:

Also when did you apply? Thank you

On ‎8‎/‎5‎/‎2019 at 8:48 AM, DaniellePowell said:

Also received an invite for 9/12 ! 😀 Good luck everyone!

Hi, When did you receive your interview invitation?

3 hours ago, Shypierce97 said:

Also when did you apply? Thank you

I was verified 6/11 and received the invite on 8/2! 

Do you guys think they sent out the interview invitations for 9/12 all on the same day? Just feeling really anxious even though i know i have a lot more waiting to do

18 hours ago, TayRene94 said:

Hi! I was definitely nervous the first time around and did not feel like I interviewed my best or showed my personality. Seriously, just relax. The staff were all super nice and they all had different set questions that they would ask you. See you there!

Thanks so much. See you there and good luck to you!

I'm definitely up for meeting up with anyone who would like to whenever you get into town! I live 5 minutes from Case. 

• Like 1

I'm also interviewing in September! Excited to meet you all there 🙂 anyone know what their interview style is like?

On 8/13/2019 at 9:35 PM, risu611 said:

I'm also interviewing in September! Excited to meet you all there 🙂 anyone know what their interview style is like?

Yay, congrats! From what I've gathered, last year's format was 3 individual interviews if that helps!