AACC 2019-2020 applicants!

Hey guys,

Any of you who submitted their supplemental application got a confirmation that they've received it? If yes, did the email mention anything about the possible date for interview invites? I'm asking because I saw from previous years that on that email they mention the date that we should be hearing back for the interview invitations. 

Thanks and hope you are having a great week!

15 minutes ago, AZAKI said:

Hey guys,

Any of you who submitted their supplemental application got a confirmation that they've received it? If yes, did the email mention anything about the possible date for interview invites? I'm asking because I saw from previous years that on that email they mention the date that we should be hearing back for the interview invitations. 

Hey! All I've heard back was that they received my supplemental application and that we would be updated in early October.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, bwiggins said:

Hey! All I've heard back was that they received my supplemental application and that we would be updated in early October.

thank you for the prompt reply 😄 

Guest celticsb12
5 minutes ago, Tanisha said:

Hello everyone! Those who received confirmation that they received your supplemental application... how long did it take for them to verify the received it? Please let me know. Thank you! 

I sent mine out on the 9th. It was supposed to have arrived by the 11th. Still no confirmation email 🙃

On 8/20/2019 at 11:59 AM, Conpep said:

Supplemental received yesterday. App verified on 8/3. So we decided that not everyone gets a supplemental?

Yes! I believe that if you have met the min requirements then you get one, and if something’s missing from the application then you shouldn’t! Best of luck 😄

18 hours ago, celticsb12 said:

I sent mine out on the 9th. It was supposed to have arrived by the 11th. Still no confirmation email 🙃

Same here, well..sent mine on the 16th and nothing yet either! I’m stalking my bank account too to see if they took the money haha 😄😂

19 hours ago, Tanisha said:

Hello everyone! Those who received confirmation that they received your supplemental application... how long did it take for them to verify the received it? Please let me know. Thank you! 

I sent in my supplemental application on Aug. 1st and AACC sent me an email on Aug. 9th saying they received it. So, for me it took a little over a week for the verification.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Tanisha said:

I literally just got the receipt confirmation email! Again , I sent mine on the 16th(Friday) they got it 19th, so it took them 4 days for my application. I guess it depends on how busy they are!

• 1 month later...
On 8/20/2019 at 8:34 AM, AZAKI said:

Hey guys,

Hi! I received a confirmation email after submitting the supplemental that said I would receive an update early October regarding interviews. Today I got an interview invite for Nov 8!

• Like 2

2 hours ago, pastance said:

Congratulations for those who received an interview invite! Does anyone know if we need to bring anything to the interview?

Congrats to you too! The email doesn’t say anything, so I’m assuming nothing is expected from you or else they would’ve mentioned it. See you there!

3 hours ago, abrooklyn95 said:

Hey guys! For those who got interviews what were your stats if you don’t mind me asking? Thanks!

4.0 gpa, 8000+ hrs patient contact hours, masters in clinical laboratory science, biology bachelors degree. I think those are the main points.

47 minutes ago, cotab said:

Congrats to everyone for their interview invites! I was invited today too but I’m wondering if anyone else got a date other than 11/8. My cousin’s wedding falls exactly on this date and I don’t want to miss it!

Congratulations!! I believe that it’s only that day. They get all the people interviewed in one day . I’m sorry that you might miss the wedding 😞