AACC 2019-2020 applicants!

19 hours ago, dwking85 said:

Anyone else “conditionally accepted”? I emailed them but have no idea what the conditionalities might be.

Yes, everyone accepted is conditionally accepted. On their admissions book, it said that after you get accepted you need to submit your official transcripts to AACC to confirm your application, do a background check, and health assessment. After all these are done, then the conditions are lifted 😄

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi! I’m not sure how many people, but I believe the accepted students have until tomorrow (1/10) to accept the spots. I did find out that Karen Frank would be calling us if they were to offer us a spot off the waitlist. They do keep the waitlist until classes start. Good luck, I’m also trying to wait patiently but it’s not going too well 😆

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, agc1210 said:

Hi! I’m not sure how many people, but I believe the accepted students have until tomorrow (1/10) to accept the spots. I did find out that Karen Frank would be calling us if they were to offer us a spot off the waitlist. They do keep the waitlist until classes start. Good luck, I’m also trying to wait patiently but it’s not going too well 😆

Hey! sorry I've been MIA and did not update you about the package 😞 so yes today 1/10 is the last day to accept/reject. Also we have an important deadline coming in Feb 15 for the background check and march 15 for health assessment. So I'd say every month there's a chance of having more seats available if any of the requirements were not met. Best of Luck!!

On 12/27/2019 at 1:23 PM, PASol12 said:

Does anyone remember information about tuition. I recently got a packet about it. Didn't they mention that everyone gets in county tuition or something after few months. Can someone confirm this or I'm I wrong? 

yes, after doing one semester, you submit whatever paperwork needed and get the in-county tuition if Hogan signs the man power shortage bill or something. Join the facebook group we got it all covered there 😄 

15 hours ago, agc1210 said:

I just got the call and got a spot!!!!! I’ll try to join the FB page! 

WOOT WOOT!! yay!!! congratulations!! yes do join! I'm so excited for you!!

Hi all!

I was also conditionally accepted into the program. I was in Disney in between the holidays and are now following up on the forum! I just sent a request to join the FB page! I can't wait to meet all of you. 

Congratulations to my future classmates. Everyone who is on the waitlist or who are applying again/elsewhere - best of luck to you! Do not give up, programs love to see if you reapply. 

Edited by truoknialcm
Deleted
  • Upvote 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
4 hours ago, IPLPA said:

Congrats! Did you do anything while waiting to be off of the waitlist? Did you contact anybody at school? Thanks in advance. 

Thanks! I just kept working to add onto my PCE just in case I had to re apply. I didn’t contact the school after I got my waitlist letter 

• Like 1

• 8 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 12/3/2020 at 6:21 PM, JennyPA said:

@parsdefect how many people were on the waitlist? Also what was your rank or position? Did you find out? Thank you!

i do not know my position or the # of people on the waitlist. they do not notify you your position. i do know that someone got off the waitlist as soon as 2 weeks before class started! dont lose hope. good luck 

• 2 weeks later...