AACC 2019-2020 applicants!

Guest AZAKI

Thank you for starting this thread, I was looking for one for a long time! My application just got verified on 06/11/2019!! I'm so excited! Does anyone know the timeline for the process from AACC's side?

Guest AZAKI

I’m getting really nervous because I haven’t gotten any confirmation from AACC yet. Hoping that this upcoming week , my application will get received and confirmed by them!

i went to the info session, and the program director said that interviews are scheduled in October and then after a week or so they make their decisions and will notify us right before the holidays (thanksgiving or Christmas) . 

But if you get a request for supplemental application then it means you’ll get an interview . Which I believe this happens after the deadline of the applications , according to how I understood the program director! Best of luck to everyone and please do keep this forum active and updated! It’s greatly appreciated!:))

14 hours ago, AZAKI said:

I’m getting really nervous because I haven’t gotten any confirmation from AACC yet. Hoping that this upcoming week , my application will get received and confirmed by them!

i went to the info session, and the program director said that interviews are scheduled in October and then after a week or so they make their decisions and will notify us right before the holidays (thanksgiving or Christmas) . 

But if you get a request for supplemental application then it means you’ll get an interview . Which I believe this happens after the deadline of the applications , according to how I understood the program director! Best of luck to everyone and please do keep this forum active and updated! It’s greatly appreciated!:))

I wouldn't worry too much about the confirmation. It took them about a week to confirm they received my application.

Thanks for the info about the interviews, that is very good to know!

Guest AZAKI
On 6/17/2019 at 10:05 AM, ASH88 said:

I wouldn't worry too much about the confirmation. It took them about a week to confirm they received my application.

Thanks for the info about the interviews, that is very good to know!

Thanks! I finally got the confirmation yesterday(6-18) exactly one week from CASPA verification lol and now we shall wait! 

Guest AZAKI

Hey guys ! So I got a new piece of information today! So I had a question that I sent to the program, and what I found out that they are processing all the applications received on or before May 14! I thought some of you are in that category so you should be hearing something any minute now! For the rest of us, I’m thinking maybe 3-4 more weeks before we hear something! Keep us updated and best of luck!

Guest SOSO19
9 hours ago, AZAKI said:

Hey guys ! So I got a new piece of information today! So I had a question that I sent to the program, and what I found out that they are processing all the applications received on or before May 14! I thought some of you are in that category so you should be hearing something any minute now! For the rest of us, I’m thinking maybe 3-4 more weeks before we hear something! Keep us updated and best of luck!

Thank you for the update! 

Guest AZAKI
9 hours ago, madisonc said:

I got the supplemental application on 6/13!

submitted on CASPA: 5/5

confirmed received: 5/9

Crossing my fingers that its true that if you get the supplemental application you get an interview!

Wow ! that’s awesome! Way to go! I wish I’d applied that early! As far as I was told, you should be getting your interview invite anytime in October! 

What does the supplemental application ask for? Anything that takes a long time to get or process? 

On 6/22/2019 at 8:18 PM, AZAKI said:

Wow ! that’s awesome! Way to go! I wish I’d applied that early! As far as I was told, you should be getting your interview invite anytime in October! 

What does the supplemental application ask for? Anything that takes a long time to get or process? 

thank you so much for your insight!!

it was super straightforward, no supplemental questions. Basically just your contact info, reputting in the pre-reqs, and asking if you have any criminal background. I filled it all out in about 5 minutes

Guest AZAKI
3 hours ago, madisonc said:

thank you so much for your insight!!

it was super straightforward, no supplemental questions. Basically just your contact info, reputting in the pre-reqs, and asking if you have any criminal background. I filled it all out in about 5 minutes

Thank you so much for the info!😄😄

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest AZAKI
8 minutes ago, aclifton said:

Has anyone else gotten their supplemental application yet?  I'm still waiting for mine, hoping I hear something soon.

Hey! I’m in the same boat as you. My confirmation from AACC was on 6-18 which is almost 6 weeks ago, I’m thinking any day now we should be hearing something! I looked on previous posts and from previous years, it looks like it takes about 6-8 weeks for supplemental applications to be sent out. Hang in there, I know that it’s really tough but hopefully we’ll hear something soon! 😄

28 minutes ago, AZAKI said:

Hey! I’m in the same boat as you. My confirmation from AACC was on 6-18 which is almost 6 weeks ago, I’m thinking any day now we should be hearing something! I looked on previous posts and from previous years, it looks like it takes about 6-8 weeks for supplemental applications to be sent out. Hang in there, I know that it’s really tough but hopefully we’ll hear something soon! 😄

Whew! I'm glad I'm not the only one still waiting.😁

10 hours ago, aclifton said:

Has anyone else gotten their supplemental application yet?  I'm still waiting for mine, hoping I hear something soon.

I just received the supplemental earlier today (7/29). My application was confirmed on 5/30 so unfortunately I waited about 2 months. Hopefully yours will be coming any day now!

• Like 1