AACC 2019-2020 applicants!

1 hour ago, PrePA20019 said:

Do you guys think we’ll get a letter tomorrow?

I’ve signed up for the informed delivery with USPS. It sends me an email with pictures of all letters that I’m getting that day. They send me the email before 8am, way before the mail man comes over, so I’ll let you guys know if I see any letters from AACC in the morning! Too bad they can’t scan the inside of it too😂

Edited by AZAKI

29 minutes ago, AZAKI said:

I’ve signed up for the informed delivery with USPS. It sends me an email with pictures of all letters that I’m getting that day. They send me the email before 8am, way before the mail man comes over, so I’ll let you guys know if I see any letters from AACC in the morning! Too bad they can’t scan the inside of it too😂

Me too😂 I keep checking my mail to see if maybe they missed it when they scanned the mail for the day😂

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, PrePA20019 said:

Anyone’s informed delivery not working today?

It’s working but I just checked and it’s just an ad that’s coming to my mailbox 😞 no AACC letter today 😞 

7 minutes ago, PrePA20019 said:

My letter came today and I got waitlisted! Good luck you guys!

Oh my gosh! They are out! Best of luck ! I got nothing yet. Do you live in Maryland? If yes , which county?