AACC 2019-2020 applicants!

2 hours ago, AZAKI said:

I just got accepted!!!! Best of luck everyone and can’t wait to meet everybody for class of 2022!! I’ll make a Facebook page after people will be replying here too! 

Congrats!! I saw your comment in this thread that you only applied to this program so I'm sure you're relieved lol. Just got my acceptance letter too. Super excited! 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, PASol12 said:

Congrats!! I saw your comment in this thread that you only applied to this program so I'm sure you're relieved lol. Just got my acceptance letter too. Super excited! 

Thank you!! Yes, this was my one and only chance and I’m SO relieved that I got in!! 
congratulations to you too!! Can’t wait till we all meet during student orientation! 

On 11/25/2019 at 1:29 PM, AZAKI said:

I just got accepted!!!! Best of luck everyone and can’t wait to meet everybody for class of 2022!! I’ll make a Facebook page after people will be replying here too! 

Just got my acceptance today! (I live out of state). I made a facebook page titled "University of Maryland/AACC Class of 2022" Please request to join so we can all get to know each other!

• Like 1

8 hours ago, futurepa017017 said:

Just got my acceptance today! (I live out of state). I made a facebook page titled "University of Maryland/AACC Class of 2022" Please request to join so we can all get to know each other!

Congratulations!! Thank you for doing that! I got wrapped up at work and was going to do that today. I’ll be joining in right now 😄😄

edit: can you please post a link here to the fb page, I can’t seem to find it

Edited by AZAKI

19 hours ago, KaliH said:

I'm in Maryland. Hopefully it's there when I get home from work, it's driving me crazy!

I wouldn't worry about it, on last year's forum someone got the letter the week after Thanksgiving. I would email Karen Frank if you don't get anything by Monday! Best of luck!! 

5 hours ago, dwking85 said:

This may have already been asked, but does this program have a cadaver lab?

Yes, the junior class were telling me about it. So we should be having one too! 

Congratulations to all of you that got accepted! If possible, can you let us know when is the deadline to accept your spots? I was waitlisted and am not sure what the timeline looks like as far as extending spots to those of us on the wait list 🙂 Our letter said we would be kept on the list until May.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, agc1210 said:

Congratulations to all of you that got accepted! If possible, can you let us know when is the deadline to accept your spots? I was waitlisted and am not sure what the timeline looks like as far as extending spots to those of us on the wait list 🙂 Our letter said we would be kept on the list until May.

So it says that the deadline for acceptance is Jan 10. We should have more info by Christmas so I'll update here if anything changes!