NikPA

2019-2020 UNE application cycle

1 hour ago, HMLF20 said:

Just got my acceptance phone call!! So excited. Good luck to the rest of you!

Congratulations!! 

I hope they make more acceptance calls tomorrow! 

Just got my acceptance phone call!! So excited. Good luck to the rest of you!

Congratulations! What interview date did you attend?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hello, everyone! I got accepted! Got the phone call today ! Very excited! Good luck, you all! Interviewed on 11/1. 

Edited by RZ4PA
  • Upvote 1

14 hours ago, Madison517 said:

Congratulations! What interview date did you attend?

I was at the 11/1 interview

Has anyone who interviewed on Nov. 1 received an email about being rejected or on the waitlist?  I saw that some people were already accepted but I was curious if anyone has heard anything else.

2 minutes ago, CoCaPA said:

Has anyone who interviewed on Nov. 1 received an email about being rejected or on the waitlist?  I saw that some people were already accepted but I was curious if anyone has heard anything else.

I still have not heard anything from the 11/1 interview

• Like 1

I just received the call accepting me into the program!! I also received an email yesterday regarding my acceptances and looking out for the official letter in the mail in the next couple of days 🎉 

I interviewed on 11/01 & so excited about this program! 

Hey guys-just got an invitation to interview on Dec 13! Anyone else? For those wondering I submitted my app in late July. 

I’ll be interviewing 12/13 as well! I believe I submitted in September. So grateful for this opportunity and excited to meet everyone!

1 hour ago, jlduvall said:

Hey guys-just got an invitation to interview on Dec 13! Anyone else? For those wondering I submitted my app in late July. 

Do you mind me asking what your stats were?

I’m looking forward to meeting all of you during the next round of interviews! I’m interested in connecting via social media with others who will also be there. @ms.lizzielou

Got waitlisted on Wednesday after my 11/1 interview! Looking forward to finding out at some point. Good luck to everyone interviewing in December. 

• Like 1

Hello! Does anyone who is accepted into a program want to get in touch. I would love to know my future classmates! Although I know we will have Facebook page later on.

Anyhow, if anyone interested my email: rezedaz@yahoo.com

Any current students have any insight as to whether or not there will be anymore interview invites going out? 

1 hour ago, staci said:

Any current students have any insight as to whether or not there will be anymore interview invites going out? 

The last interview is scheduled for 12/13, but i'm not sure about if/when all the interview invites have been sent out.  It's possible if someone declines at the last minute, they may offer the interview to someone else. 

• Like 1

Does anyone know if UNE waits to accept people from the waitlist until after all of the interview days are complete?

On 11/25/2019 at 1:15 PM, msc16 said:

Does anyone know if UNE waits to accept people from the waitlist until after all of the interview days are complete?

I would imagine so.  Some people in the last interview cohort were still receiving admissions offers outright, so I think they back fill from the waitlist after all those offers have been made

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Hlouise32 said:

Hello! Does anyone know how large is the cohort and how many people are interviewed?

The cohort has typically been 50 students in the past, so I imagine it'll be the same this upcoming year. I think there are ~30-35 interview candidates in each session, and 4 interview sessions are being conducted this cycle.  Hope that helps!