2019-2020 UNE application cycle

1 hour ago, HMLF20 said:

Just got my acceptance phone call!! So excited. Good luck to the rest of you!

Congratulations!! 

I hope they make more acceptance calls tomorrow! 

1 hour ago, staci said:

Any current students have any insight as to whether or not there will be anymore interview invites going out? 

The last interview is scheduled for 12/13, but i'm not sure about if/when all the interview invites have been sent out.  It's possible if someone declines at the last minute, they may offer the interview to someone else. 

• Like 1

On 11/25/2019 at 1:15 PM, msc16 said:

Does anyone know if UNE waits to accept people from the waitlist until after all of the interview days are complete?

I would imagine so.  Some people in the last interview cohort were still receiving admissions offers outright, so I think they back fill from the waitlist after all those offers have been made

5 hours ago, Hlouise32 said:

Hello! Does anyone know how large is the cohort and how many people are interviewed?

The cohort has typically been 50 students in the past, so I imagine it'll be the same this upcoming year. I think there are ~30-35 interview candidates in each session, and 4 interview sessions are being conducted this cycle.  Hope that helps!

• 2 weeks later...