2019-2020 UNE application cycle

Guest CApplicantT
35 minutes ago, hopefullyapasoon said:

Hey everyone, did anyone else get this email?

"Since you have listed that all of your prerequisite coursework is complete, you do not need to do anything at this time. This email is just confirmation for your records that we have reviewed your prerequisite classes."

If so, did you get any emails regarding interviews after this? Thanks! 🙂

I applied mid - May and got that same email about a month later in June. I still have not heard back from the school in regards to an interview. I emailed them asking for an update last week and they stated that my application was still under review at this time. 

17 hours ago, CCApplicantCT said:

I applied mid - May and got that same email about a month later in June. I still have not heard back from the school in regards to an interview. I emailed them asking for an update last week and they stated that my application was still under review at this time. 

I so want to call them but hesitant. Especially, after your comment here (thank you for sharing by the way). I'm hesitant that's all they're going to say ahaha, which i'm not sure is going to help speed up the process. Ahhh who else is feeling the stress here 😭😭

1 hour ago, brittanylee said:

is there a facebook group for the accepted students?

Congrats to everyone who has been accepted and waitlisted!  A facebook group will be created in the spring so you can connect with each other as well as your 2nd year mentors.  Many 2nd years going out on rotations will likely be selling their old books (or giving them to you as your mentor, if you're lucky!), as well as possibly furniture, and posting housing leads

• Like 3

On 10/28/2019 at 3:27 PM, hopefullyapasoon said:

Hey everyone, did anyone else get this email?

"Since you have listed that all of your prerequisite coursework is complete, you do not need to do anything at this time. This email is just confirmation for your records that we have reviewed your prerequisite classes."

If so, did you get any emails regarding interviews after this? Thanks! 🙂

I have nothing yet

23 hours ago, toastedflannel said:

Anyone know how they feel about application updates? I've worked so many more patient care hours and got involved with more community work since applying! I was thinking about emailing them? 

You can email admissions. They should be able to take your update!

7 hours ago, RZ4PA said:

Hello everyone! First year students- I am trying to get a last name of my interviewer. I am sending thank you email and I forgot the last name of Amy, the women who was interviewing with Mr. Jankowski. Please let me know her email as well if anyone knows. 

Thank you.

Very thoughtful! Her name is Amy Lucas, but unfortunately, I don’t have her contact info. Maybe send to Jankowski and ask him to forward along? Or google her?

• Upvote 1

Hey there! If there are first years on here, I interviewed on Nov 1st and want to send a thank you note. I interviewed with Professor White and a woman whose name I can’t seem to remember. Any help with what her name is would be greatly appreciated! 

Edited by HMLF20
Update