2019-2020 UNE application cycle

2 hours ago, Caitlyn612 said:

Hello Everyone!

I am interviewing Friday. Does anyone have any advice? Also, did you bring resumes?

No resumes needed. Best advice I can give is be as relaxed and as much yourself as possible. Your application got you to the interview so that is the time for you to tell them why you’re ready to be a PA and student there. I interviewed In November and got accepted. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/17/2019 at 12:55 PM, FutureBostonPA88 said:

I recently emailed to ask if 12/13 was the last interview date and Kate said that they are interviewing in January as well. Has anyone received an interview invite for January?

I hate to burst anyone's bubble, and it's totally possible Kate has info that we don't, but we just got our schedule through the beginning of February, and there aren't anymore interview dates in January.  It's possible they're doing it on a Saturday (in which case it wouldn't show up on our schedule), but you may want to clarify that you're asking about the PA program- other programs may have different interview schedules, or she may have misheard you.

Guest CApplicantT
8 minutes ago, Thunderb4It said:

Rejection this morning (it's okay, though..I rejected the idea of its proximity to a cemetery multiple times 😛 ). 

Did you interview?  

• 2 weeks later...

I was impressed with this school and was accepted. Unfortunately (or fortunately, depending on how you look at it) my top choice school accepted me. It's a similar start date and duration. The other school is significantly cheaper and is equally well put together. I accepted that school and will be emailing UNE this week to give up my spot. Hopefully this helps someone who had previously been waitlisted.

Good luck! Hope our paths cross in the future.

Guest CApplicantT

Has anyone heard anything recently? I emailed them asking for an update if their class was full but was told today my application is still under review. Does anyone know if they are still interviewing? 

• 2 weeks later...

Just got this from UNE:

We have concluded interviews and our class is currently full. We have not used our waitlist yet, however those who have been accepted need to make their second deposit by March 1, and I know not everyone will chose to do so as they may hear back from other schools. I anticipate we will begin using our waitlist this month

23 hours ago, belozory said:

Just got this from UNE:

We have concluded interviews and our class is currently full. We have not used our waitlist yet, however those who have been accepted need to make their second deposit by March 1, and I know not everyone will chose to do so as they may hear back from other schools. I anticipate we will begin using our waitlist this month

I kind of forgot about this school and will be attending elsewhere regardless, but still get the e-mails for the pages I follow. I have yet to receive this e-mail. I haven't received anything since the confirmation of my prerequisites. Odd!

On 2/5/2020 at 9:22 AM, egrucelski said:

I kind of forgot about this school and will be attending elsewhere regardless, but still get the e-mails for the pages I follow. I have yet to receive this e-mail. I haven't received anything since the confirmation of my prerequisites. Odd!

I emailed them and asked for my status. I have already interviewed for the school and I am on the waitlist. Good luck wherever you end up!

On 2/10/2020 at 11:53 AM, belozory said:

I emailed them and asked for my status. I have already interviewed for the school and I am on the waitlist. Good luck wherever you end up!

I'll have to do that, just because I'm curious. This the last school out of eight that I need to hear from! However, I will be attending DeSales next year! Best of luck to you as well! 🙂