Thought I would start this thread since I submitted my app this week! Good luck to everyone applying!

1 hour ago, Dhamz said:

Anyone received an application complete email from the school?

I just did today! It said that they’ll be sending out interview invites between early August and October

hey guys! I submitted my app back in early june but havent received an application received email yet... does anyone know the admissions email? thanks 

On 6/6/2019 at 2:05 PM, thePAway said:

I just did today! It said that they’ll be sending out interview invites between early August and October

Do you mind sharing when you were verified and when they emailed you about your application being reviewed? 

1 hour ago, jgaona said:

Do you mind sharing when you were verified and when they emailed you about your application being reviewed? 

i think 5/30 verified and i got the email that all my application materials were received on 6/6 

2 hours ago, EashleighPAtobe said:

Just received an email that all my materials were recieved. Applied 7/1. Good luck everyone 🙂

Me too!! 

• Like 1