2019-2020 Application Cycle

Guest thePAway

On 8/21/2019 at 3:30 PM, jgaona said:

Congrats!!!!! Do you mind sharing your stats?! 

Biology and Neuroscience double major 

Overall GPA: 3.8

Science GPA: 3.7 

GRE: 308

I will have about 3000 hours PCE at the time of matriculation. I also have 800+ hours of research experience in Neuro. Very little shadowing, but I worked closely with PAs at my previous job. 

Good luck! 

On 9/12/2019 at 12:44 PM, laurenm15 said:

I interviewed on 9/9, does anyone know when we can expect to hear back? I forgot to ask 😞

I interviewed on 9/9 too and I had heard it’s a super quick turn around so I think give it a week? I’m not really sure though no one made any comments about when we can expect to hear...hopefully we can find out soon!!

• Like 2

On 9/13/2019 at 4:40 PM, farberc said:

I interviewed on 9/9 too and I had heard it’s a super quick turn around so I think give it a week? I’m not really sure though no one made any comments about when we can expect to hear...hopefully we can find out soon!!

They told us you may hear back the week of, the next week, or within the month. Typically not longer than 4 weeks after 

• Like 1

On 9/13/2019 at 4:40 PM, farberc said:

Congrats on the interviews! May I ask what the interview style was like? 

On 9/18/2019 at 12:28 AM, Mlamb said:

Hi there!

I just received an interview invite and I was wondering what the interview style is like? Any information/advice is greatly appreciated! 

Thanks in advance! 🙂 

Hello! I had my interview on 9/17 and it's just one interview with two faculty members. It's relatively basic as in "Why do you want to be a PA?" "What separates you from other candidates?" Those types of questions. If you've prepped using common PA interview questions, you'll be fine

• Like 1