2019-2020 Application Cycle

Guest thePAway

Guest y1tenorio

Hello! I am interviewing Oct 25th-26th. Is everyone planning on wearing a full suit on both days? I was thinking nice blouse + dress pants for the information session day and full suit for the interview day. I'm considering not making the investment on another blazer to save some money. Thoughts??  

1 hour ago, y1tenorio said:

Hello! I am interviewing Oct 25th-26th. Is everyone planning on wearing a full suit on both days? I was thinking nice blouse + dress pants for the information session day and full suit for the interview day. I'm considering not making the investment on another blazer to save some money. Thoughts??  

I heard that some people wear the same suit both days and just change the blouse if you want to do that to save money! Or some people wear a dress for the info day and a suit for the interview day. I was going to do one of those two things but I think that as long as your blouse and dress pants look professional you should be fine! I’m just always scared of being underdressed, especially for something as important as this! 😞 

On 8/26/2019 at 6:03 PM, Megan2 said:

Does anyone know the cost of attendance for Stanford? I am looking at the Cost of Attendance form on their website, and I am confused. How many quarters are there? Is there 9 of them? If living on campus total cost is $29557 per quarter x 9 quarters = $266013.  This seems much more expensive than all other PA programs, so I am curious if I have that correct.

Has anyone gotten an answer on this? I haven't heard of any other programs being over 150k but the  MSPA tuition tab online isn't very clear....

Has anyone gotten an answer on this? I haven't heard of any other programs being over 150k but the  MSPA tuition tab online isn't very clear....

My program guide book calculated it as $152,109, but I’m not positive because calculating it using the numbers provided online it seems like even more

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

On 9/12/2019 at 1:58 PM, a1023 said:

My program guide book calculated it as $152,109, but I’m not positive because calculating it using the numbers provided online it seems like even more

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wonder how many quarters are counted for tuition.. the website does show 150k for 4 quarters, but other parts of the website says there are 9 total. My guess is maybe the 4 didactic are what count for tuition, and the other 5 are clinical so not calculated in tuition?? if all 9 were counted x 30k per quarter.... would be $270,000 which I feel could not be possible.. just my thoughts though!

On 9/14/2019 at 3:08 PM, bstevenson said:

I wonder how many quarters are counted for tuition.. the website does show 150k for 4 quarters, but other parts of the website says there are 9 total. My guess is maybe the 4 didactic are what count for tuition, and the other 5 are clinical so not calculated in tuition?? if all 9 were counted x 30k per quarter.... would be $270,000 which I feel could not be possible.. just my thoughts though!

Does anyone from this weekend's interview have any insight into this? Assuming a lot of us would really appreciate it!!!😅