2019-2020 Applicants!

14 hours ago, Nismo15 said:

Is there a way to see if they have received our supplemental? I never received a confirmation email, only that they received my payment.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you go to the supplemental to try and submit again, you will see at the top a message that says it was successfully sent with a time stamp.

1 hour ago, Cristo26! said:

Good morning all, I got an interview invites email today for September 23rd . I loved they give you multiple interview dates to choose from. Check your email, you may got an invites. See you soon guys at PACE Interview Day 😁

1 hour ago, pg114 said:

I just received an interview invite!!!!! So excited!!!

Does anyone have any tips on the interview specific to this program?

Happy for you two!! When did you guys submit and get verified?? 

MY STAT At The Time I Submitted My CASPA for PACE was on May 24th. Verified  email on May 28th. 

cGPA 3.59

sGPA 3.54

HCE 6,040 hours (Medical Lab Technologist, Adult/Pediatric Emergency Room Volunteer, Nursing Home Volunteer)                                                                                                                                                                               PCE 2,686 hours (CNA. PCT, EMT, Medical Mission Trip)                                                                                        Community Services 360 (NY Cares)                                                                                                                                   PA Shadowing 176 hours

5 hours ago, Cristo26! said:

Good morning all, I got an interview invites email today for September 23rd . I loved they give you multiple interview dates to choose from. Check your email, you may got an invites. See you soon guys at PACE Interview Day 😁

Congrats! I also got an interview invite today. I chose September 23rd as well! 

Edited by Mondonna

10 hours ago, DRHRT said:

Just received an invite! Application submitted and verified 8/29...very last minut I kno emoji51.pngemoji51.pngemoji51.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

For those of you who are comfortable doing so and have received interview invites, could you post your stats? Please and thank you!! I submitted caspa July 24th, submitted supplemental late aug, and haven’t received any word 😕

On 9/4/2019 at 10:27 AM, Cristo26! said:

good luck! please let us know how it goes!