2019-2020 Cycle

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 9/3/2019 at 2:28 PM, Chachy said:

Just received my acceptance call. Best of luck to everyone!

Hey! If anyone else has been accepted it would be awesome if we could start a Group Me/ Facebook page so that we can get to know everyone better and stay in touch. Has anyone else heard back from ECU? I paid my seat deposit so it's official now! Keep me posted so we can organize something! Good luck everyone!

On 10/24/2019 at 9:44 PM, dottie7 said:

Just got my acceptance call!! Good luck to everyone else waiting..... don’t give up, be confident in your “why” and what got you to this point, and give it all to God! 

Congrats @dottie7  May I ask how many programs/ which programs you applied to? And stats? Thanks! You’re going to be great. 

11 hours ago, FuturePA97 said:

Congrats @dottie7  May I ask how many programs/ which programs you applied to? And stats? Thanks! You’re going to be great. 

Thank you! I applied to ECU, High Point, Wingate, Gardner Webb, JMU, Jefferson, and South University in Savannah.  I got waitlisted at Wingate and JMU, and have accepted my spot at ECU.

oGPA: 3.6

sGPA: 3.6

GRE: 309

Volunteer: 1500+

PCE: 1000 as a ER Tech and PT aide.  only 200-750 at time of application depending on school

Shadowing: 140 trauma surgery PA, 20 family med MD

I was pretty limited on where I could apply to due to my lower PCE hours, and am shocked I got interviews, let alone acceptances! I literally applied to ECU 2 days before the deadline with 2 hours over their minimum..... but I'm born and raised in Eastern NC, and have a passion to serve the area so I think that helped.  Good luck!

• Like 1

On 10/17/2019 at 3:48 PM, Maxdevine00 said:

Hey! If anyone else has been accepted it would be awesome if we could start a Group Me/ Facebook page so that we can get to know everyone better and stay in touch. Has anyone else heard back from ECU? I paid my seat deposit so it's official now! Keep me posted so we can organize something! Good luck everyone!

Hey! I would also like like to organize something! I interviewed in the July 16 and paid my deposit in August. Let me know!

• Upvote 1

That sounds great! I think a GroupMe would be the most practical thing to do right now in order to communicate with people. I think you need to have cell phone numbers before making one so I can personal message y'all and ask for your # to get it started! I'll send a message now... and if anyone else wants to be added they can just post in the forum and we can get cell #s individually. 

On 11/4/2019 at 2:44 PM, RDPA2459 said:

I would too!! I think a groupme would be amazing until they get an official Facebook group set up!

I was accepted back in August and interviewed July 16th. I would be interested in a groupme or facebook page as well. 

Edited by FiebPA

16 minutes ago, Maxdevine00 said:

That sounds great! I think a GroupMe would be the most practical thing to do right now in order to communicate with people. I think you need to have cell phone numbers before making one so I can personal message y'all and ask for your # to get it started! I'll send a message now... and if anyone else wants to be added they can just post in the forum and we can get cell #s individually. 

@Maxdevine00 can you add me to the groupme

2 hours ago, Maxdevine00 said:

@Maxdevine00 Hi, I'd like to be added to the GroupMe as well!

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/19/2019 at 9:34 AM, jennl89 said:

Does anyone know if interview invites are still being sent out?

I believe so, however I don't know how many rounds of interviews ECU typically does. I know someone who interviewed on November 5th, and I have my interview coming up on November 26th. I received my email on November 1st.