2019-2020 Cycle

On 4/6/2020 at 4:08 PM, tonyhawkpro34 said:

Has anyone from the alternate list heard anything? I emailed the admissions department today and they mentioned something about applications for the second round of interviews will open up the first week of may? 

I was accepted off of the alternate list last Tuesday! However I declined the offer today as I was accepted and already put a deposit down at a school that is a better fit for me! Hopefully they will contact someone else from the list soon!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 5/14/2020 at 5:16 PM, FuturePA20202021 said:

Hi all! Im applying to ECU this cycle. For those who were accepted last cycle, do you all mind sharing stats? Or anyone who was rejected feel free too! It would be a great help to me and it will be much appreciated!

Hello, I was accepted to ECU during the 2019-2020 cycle (for the class of 2022). 

Here are my stats from when I applied: 

undergrad major: Biochemistry

undergrad GPA: 4.0

clinical hours: 

medical assistant at a family practice (1490 hours) - I categorized this as healthcare experience because I was not directly in charge of making a care plan for patients even though I worked with patients and providers all day every day at this job. 

pediatric home health aide (204 hours) - I categorized this as patient care experience because I was in charge of making the care plan/decisions for the patient. 

shadowing: 24 hours with a PA, 60 hours with an MD

I had a good bit of volunteer and leadership experience in college. 

GRE: verbal -159;      quantitative - 161;      analytical writing - 4.5

Hope this is helpful and best wishes as you apply!