2019-2020 Application Cycle

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, JayLee05 said:

What kind of confirmation is everyone getting from Arcadia? 

The email subject was : Arcadia University - received

Dear Samantha,

Thank you for your recent application.  Your application has been verified through CASPA and received at Arcadia University. We will reach out if more information is needed. 

We appreciate your interest in our program and look forward to reviewing your credentials.

Sincerely,

Pamela Milcos-Smith

Graduate Programs Assistant

• 2 weeks later...

Hi everyone, 

My name's Lisa, and I'm a current 1st year in Arcadia's PA program at the Delaware campus.

Good luck to everyone applying! I know it's an incredibly stressful process, and there are so any things going on at once. If anyone has any questions about the Delaware campus, don't hesitate to ask. I will say that both campuses use the exact same curriculum, so I may be able to shed light on some topics for both campuses.

Please reply to this message or direct message me so that I get a notification, I don't want to miss anyone's questions. 

Again, I wish everyone the best of luck!

• Like 9
  • Upvote 3

On 6/21/2019 at 1:44 PM, WigginsD said:

I had this snafu with my Hotmail account and didn't receive any of the confirmation emails from the schools I applied to this round, such a stressful time.  From years past, when does Arcadia usually interview?  Good luck everyone!

It looks like from past years they start interviewing mid July or early August. It also seems like they have called for interview invites around the end of June. Yes, good luck and fingers crossed for everyone!

• Like 1