2019-2020 Application Cycle

On 6/16/2019 at 9:31 AM, DogLover51 said:

Hi everyone, 

My name's Lisa, and I'm a current 1st year in Arcadia's PA program at the Delaware campus.

Good luck to everyone applying! I know it's an incredibly stressful process, and there are so any things going on at once. If anyone has any questions about the Delaware campus, don't hesitate to ask. I will say that both campuses use the exact same curriculum, so I may be able to shed light on some topics for both campuses.

Please reply to this message or direct message me so that I get a notification, I don't want to miss anyone's questions. 

Again, I wish everyone the best of luck!

Hi Lisa, 

I have an interview next month for the Delaware campus! I was wondering if you might be able to share what a typical week of classes looked like your first year at Arcadia? Also, if there's a difference between the Glenside and Christiana campuses, what would you say the main difference is?

Thanks so much!

Caitlin

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, sjleach said:

Congrats to everyone who has been granted an interview and to those who have just received acceptances! I'm a current student at Glenside who was in your shoes this time last year. Feel free to reach out if you have any questions! 

Hello! I was wondering if you might be able to share what the interview process was like? Also, what does a typical week of classes the first year look like?

Thanks so much!