ATSU 2019-2020 Cycle

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
10 hours ago, taylormorgan said:

How long did the supplemental take everyone? Were there essays or just demographic questions? Just making sure I plan enough time to finish it!! Thanks!

You do have to write another essay 300-500 words. Then if you are a re-applicant you have an additional essay. So up to 2 essays. 

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Lifeline10 said:

Received an email from the office of diversity today saying that they've received my supplemental application. Email ended with "interviews are around the corner"... so any day now I guess. 

Is there a difference if you received confirmation of the supplemental application from the office of diversity vs. admissions? 

4 hours ago, CTPAAPPLICANT2018 said:

Do they send the diversity email to everyone who submits their supplemental? Or is it an email to let you know that you have a promising chance of interviewing there? Not just a generic letter they send to everyone? 

No, the diversity email does not go out to everyone. I applied multiple times in the past and this is the first year I have received such an email. I do not think the email has anything to do with the likelihood of getting an interview because I have interviewed in the past and have not received the email before. 

• Upvote 2