ATSU 2019-2020 Cycle

12 minutes ago, jburgdorf8 said:

Those of you who got the diversity email- did you also get the supplemental app received email from admissions? Or just the diversity email? 

Yes, I got both the diversity email and a confirmation email that my supplemental application was received. 

Guest jon1228

Just received invitation to interview!!! I chose 9/9 as it was the soonest available.

Submitted 7/2

Supplemental 7/3

Diversity e-mail 7/11

Looking forward to meeting some of you there! 🙂

On 7/23/2019 at 7:40 PM, RinaPrePA said:

Congrats to those who received an interview! For those of you who received an interview invite, was it through email? and if wouldn't mind posting your stats that’d be great 🙂

Invites were sent through email. Its my understanding that emails will be the primary form of communication for all Pa schools. Ill share my stats in hopes of helping to ease everyone's anxiety! 🙂 

BCP: 3.45

Overall science: 3.51

Overall GPA: 3.40

GRE Verbal and Quant totaled: 300   Writing: 4.0

Direct PCE: 10,000+ hrs. (Paramedic, Army National Guard Medic, Emergency Department Tech.)

Other than those stats, I had some volunteering at local shelters, volunteer firefighter, some 5k charity events and some great letters of recommendation from PA's/Docs that I work with in the ER. I hope this helps! My GPA and GRE scores are average at best but hopefully this shows that experience and passion mean a lot too!

Hope this helps and best of luck!! 🙂 

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, Andrews1155 said:

Invites were sent through email. Its my understanding that emails will be the primary form of communication for all Pa schools. Ill share my stats in hopes of helping to ease everyone's anxiety! 🙂 

BCP: 3.45

Overall science: 3.51

Overall GPA: 3.40

GRE Verbal and Quant totaled: 300   Writing: 4.0

Direct PCE: 10,000+ hrs. (Paramedic, Army National Guard Medic, Emergency Department Tech.)

Other than those stats, I had some volunteering at local shelters, volunteer firefighter, some 5k charity events and some great letters of recommendation from PA's/Docs that I work with in the ER. I hope this helps! My GPA and GRE scores are average at best but hopefully this shows that experience and passion mean a lot too!

Hope this helps and best of luck!! 🙂 

This is extremely reassuring. Thanks for sharing. Good luck with your interview, Andrews!

• Like 1