2018-2019 Application Cycle

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Attention 12/6 interviewees,

There will be an optional Q&A the night before the interview at 6pm on 12/5 at the PA program. This is for interviewees to ask the current students about life as a Cornell PA student, the interview process as well as life in NYC. It is super casual and as I’m sure past interviewees can attest, it helps everyone’s nerves a bit and can actually be a fun time.  It has no impact on your acceptance. I will be sending an email as soon as they give me a final list of emails (hopefully this weekend) with all of the details but I just thought I’d try to get the information out there because I know (as someone from Seattle) that many people are traveling!

-Mary D

1 hour ago, mdiemert said:

Attention 12/6 interviewees,

There will be an optional Q&A the night before the interview at 6pm on 12/5 at the PA program. This is for interviewees to ask the current students about life as a Cornell PA student, the interview process as well as life in NYC. It is super casual and as I’m sure past interviewees can attest, it helps everyone’s nerves a bit and can actually be a fun time.  It has no impact on your acceptance. I will be sending an email as soon as they give me a final list of emails (hopefully this weekend) with all of the details but I just thought I’d try to get the information out there because I know (as someone from Seattle) that many people are traveling!

-Mary D

How long will the Q&A last? It sounds great!

To everyone still waiting:

Unfortunately they are done sending out secondary applications. I also confirmed that the 12/6 interview is the last interview but they have not finished inviting people for that interview.

The class will be finalized within the next two weeks. (Not counting the people on the waitlist who may hear later as spots open up)

I’m so sorry to anyone that is let down by this news. 😞 I know Cornell will be sending out formal letters to people but I figured that people would like to know asap. 

Keep trying! Keep applying! It is totally worth all the work it takes to get here!

-Mary D

Cornell PA-S

Class 2020

43 minutes ago, MarPA21 said:

Interviewing 12/6. Can anyone tell me what time your interview day and tour ended? Trying to make travel arrangements!

Heya! If you look back in the forum there is definitely some information on this, but roughly you get down around 1-2 with interview and tour maybe takes from 2-3ish? This interview group will be large so it may be the longer end of those ranges.

also if you read back (or click on my username and read my previous posts) I mention a Q&A the night before just in case that affects your travel arrangements!

-Mary 

Cornell PA-S

Class of 2020

• 2 weeks later...
14 minutes ago, sammy6680 said:

I interviewed 11/29 and this wait is killing me! I've never hoped for my phone to ring so much in my life. Keeping my fingers crossed and good luck to everyone!!

You and me both! Good luck to everyone as well and I hope we'll all be hearing some good news this week 🙂 *fingers crossed*

Interviewed 11/29, and just called to see if there were any updates as I haven’t heard anything either. She said I’ll be receiving any updates through mail which from former posts I believe is how they send rejection letters. I’m super bummed but if anyone from the 11/29 interview date hears anything keep us posted! Good luck everyone and congrats to those accepted!!

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/14/2018 at 3:13 PM, sammy6680 said:

Interviewed 11/29, and just called to see if there were any updates as I haven’t heard anything either. She said I’ll be receiving any updates through mail which from former posts I believe is how they send rejection letters. I’m super bummed but if anyone from the 11/29 interview date hears anything keep us posted! Good luck everyone and congrats to those accepted!!

I was from the 11/29 interview!

Archived