2018-2019 Application Cycle

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 hours ago, emilyeliz said:

Hi! Very excited to be a part of this upcoming class. For people looking for housing in the city, where and how have you started looking? I would ideally like to live with other students, but the program assistants said they can't release the class list until the program fills up. 

I'll be attending as well! I've started perusing fb listings (there is a nyc housing group you can join) but I will most likely go up to nyc in February and look with the intention of signing a lease since things turnover so quickly. Did they give you any idea of when they might be able to release a full class list/send an email?  

21 hours ago, emilyeliz said:

Hi! Very excited to be a part of this upcoming class. For people looking for housing in the city, where and how have you started looking? I would ideally like to live with other students, but the program assistants said they can't release the class list until the program fills up. 

8 hours ago, DCDarling said:

I'll be attending as well! I've started perusing fb listings (there is a nyc housing group you can join) but I will most likely go up to nyc in February and look with the intention of signing a lease since things turnover so quickly. Did they give you any idea of when they might be able to release a full class list/send an email?  

Heya, so they don’t make the facebook group until the class is finalized which for our class didn’t happen until mid-December.

As a side note: If you’d be interested in living with people from my class a few of us are looking for roommates (including myself & my roommate) and if you private message me, I could try and connect you with someone from my class looking for a roommate. 

But yes there is always housing in NYC, just trying to find a good size for a good price is the difficult part in my opinion. And just to warn you if you need financial aid from the school, you most likely won’t get that until a week or so AFTER school starts, so putting deposits down for apartments can get costly. 

Feel free to message me if you have any questions!

Mary D

Cornell PA Student

Class of 2020

Hi guys! My name is Lindsey and I was accepted from the 8/9 interview. I noticed that there are conversations above regarding housing. I know it’s too early to start seriously looking for an apartment. However, I was wondering if anyone on here (that is committed to the program) would be interested in getting to know each other as potential roommates. I know the forum isn’t ideal to do this but considering the Facebook group won’t be made for a while I figured it would be a good start. If interested please message me privately. ?

Archived