2018-2019 Application Cycle

58 minutes ago, Patobe12345 said:

Has anyone received a secondary application and not heard back for some time? I’m hoping for an interview and am getting anxious now

Me. I’m fairly certain I won’t hear anything else at this point, my secondary was due in July. I keep beating myself up for not writing about something else in the second essay.

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm in the same boat as well... Applied mid July and haven't received anything but the confirmation email so I completely understand the anxiety.

But, I want to encourage everyone to remain hopeful and remember that this years timeline may be a little off as the program works through their move. Its not over yet guys!!! Stay positive :)

So I was in the same boat (applied late May and hadn't heard about a secondary into early August) so I decided to just call and check-in. While the woman couldn't tell me anything specific, she was able to tell me my app was 'under review' still. Two days later I got a secondary application. I'm not sure if my app maybe had gotten overlooked since I submitted early and the call helped or maybe the call made no difference whatsoever and I would have gotten the secondary anyways, but I think calling could be worth it. Just thought I'd share. 

49 minutes ago, DCDarling said:

So I was in the same boat (applied late May and hadn't heard about a secondary into early August) so I decided to just call and check-in. While the woman couldn't tell me anything specific, she was able to tell me my app was 'under review' still. Two days later I got a secondary application. I'm not sure if my app maybe had gotten overlooked since I submitted early and the call helped or maybe the call made no difference whatsoever and I would have gotten the secondary anyways, but I think calling could be worth it. Just thought I'd share. 

So I actually also checked in two weeks ago regarding my status(this is a couple of weeks after I submitted my secondary) and they told me it’s under review as well. No news since then though

Hey guys! 

So i asked my class for their GRE scores and 21 people responded. (Out of 37)

330- 340= 3

320- 330= 7

310- 320= 

300- 310= 2

And not that this affects your admission, but research has shown ZERO correlation between GRE scores and Graduate school performance (grades). Just interesting thing to think about.

-Mary

Cornell PA student

Class of 2020 

Once again, if you have any questions feel free to message me or respond on here!

Hey all - I'm relatively new to the forum and trying to catch up on all the threads for the schools I applied to earlier this year. I received an email back in June that they received everything from me after I submitted, but that's the last I heard.

I know some of you have interviewed already and congrats to those who have been accepted!

Does anyone know if interviews are over or will they continue to send out invites?

9 hours ago, Mda77 said:

I interviewed on 8/9 and still have not received a phone call regarding if I was accepted or denied. I called the office on Friday morning, and they said that we would be receiving a phone call in the next day or two..Anyone else still waiting for a phone call?

Hey! I am in the same boat as well, haven’t heard back yet for either an acceptance or a rejection. 

Is the Q&A the day before the interview required? If I don't make it will my chances of getting in go down.... Does anybody know when it will be for the Oct. 11 interview date? I need to make my travel arrangements so am hoping for all the information before I book anything...... Thanks!

On 9/6/2018 at 10:22 AM, DCDarling said:

Hi there. Would you mind sharing who you contacted at Cornell? Was it the administrative assistant? Thanks!

Archived