2018-2019 Application Cycle

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 minutes ago, HairyPA said:

love your username 🙂

anyone hear back after their second deposit yet?

Nope, nothing yet. My guess is their waiting for the deposit deadline for the most recent round of acceptances? That was about a week ago, so figure we’ll be waiting a little while longer. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/24/2018 at 5:30 PM, HairyPA said:

love your username 🙂

anyone hear back after their second deposit yet?

On 12/6/2018 at 9:39 AM, lilmems said:

Nope still nothing. There's at least one more interview for the PA/MPH program so maybe we can expect an email after that. 

Scratch that, received it today! 

On 12/14/2018 at 3:25 PM, rnog1 said:

Did anyone else interview at the PA campus and get accepted at the DE campus? I'm also in the dual degree program for MPH. 

I was accepted into the dual degree program! Interviewed at the PA campus, and the MPH portion is on the PA campus and then I was designated to the DE campus for the PA program.

21 hours ago, CWell1901 said:

For those who were placed on the waitlist, did we have to reply to stay on the list? I can’t find my letter now and didn’t receive an email. I don’t think we had to, but after being placed on the waitlist at another program where you had to reply, I am paranoid!

Hi! I was waitlisted as well, and in the decision email they did say that in order to hold your spot on the waitlist you have to contact Pamela Milcos-Smith in the Office of Enrollment Management. I'm sorry to be the one to break to the news but I wanted to let you know. Maybe you could still call them?

3 hours ago, Allie171965 said:

Hi! I was waitlisted as well, and in the decision email they did say that in order to hold your spot on the waitlist you have to contact Pamela Milcos-Smith in the Office of Enrollment Management. I'm sorry to be the one to break to the news but I wanted to let you know. Maybe you could still call them?

Hmmmm I never got an email. Did you interview at the PA or DE campus?

• 1 month later...

Archived