'17-'18 applicants for C.O. 2020

Hello everyone, 

I noticed there have not been any posts about current applications so I thought I would start one. 

Second-time applicant. I applied 6/2, I received SA on 6/7 and turned it in on 6/13. How many of you have received interview dates already? 

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 weeks later...

so last year the interview date in september was on the 9th a friday and people heard back on the 24th for the first interview which was the monday of 6 weeks out. Next monday will be the monday of the 6 weeks out mark for the first round of interviews! 

Good Luck!!

• 2 weeks later...
16 hours ago, juliaa012 said:

Anyone who's gotten an interview, do you have outstanding prereqs? I got an email about sending my final grades so I am wondering if they are waiting for that before they send invites 

I'm wondering the same thing. I have a couple of outstanding prereqs that I won't have final grades for until December :/ And they told me my application will be on hold until I send them the final transcripts.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey everyone, I'll also be interviewing September 15th. I'm super excited for this opportunity! I was wondering if anyone would want to meet up for dinner the evening before? I'll be driving from Missouri but should be there by early afternoon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

For those who got interviews, when did yall submit your CASPA and supplemental applications? 

CASPA was submitted 7/3 and supplemental was submitted 7/15. I have microbiology lab left as a prerequisite course but have previously taken the lecture portion.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 3 weeks later...
3.58 overall 3.52 science, ~1000 paid hours as an MA, 200 paid pc hours in nuclear cardiac stress testing, ~100 volunteer pc hours in Nicaragua and Honduras, many hours in neuroscience research lab, and many extracurriculars 

Thank you! I'm so nervous, I submitted my application 7/31 and my supp 8/08 so I'm just waiting...as patiently as possible.

Sent from my Z970 using Tapatalk

Archived