UF 2017-2018 Admissions Cycle

• Replies 344
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, MattHatter said:

My initial was 6/19... 

I know that's frustrating because I saw people posting on here getting interview offers who had initial reviews after me, but that doesn't mean much. Until you've received a rejection email, don't count yourself out! 

2 hours ago, slamminsammay said:

SO great. Everyone in the program really goes out of their way to make you feel comfortable. The interviews were so relaxed! At no point did I feel like I was "on trial" or anything. Such an enjoyable experience. Now I cross my fingers

That is good to hear! Good luck!

On the 2nd day for interviews, I remember reading there are 3 one on one interviews. Are they back to back or do you wait a while in between, and if so, did it take 3-4 hours?

Just now, JD2012 said:

That is good to hear! Good luck!

On the 2nd day for interviews, I remember reading there are 3 one on one interviews. Are they back to back or do you wait a while in between, and if so, did it take 3-4 hours?

Yes, you will wait in between. I was the last person out of my group by far (I think one of my interviews ran long). I walked out of the building at 5:30, my interviews started at 1:30. You are all sitting in a room together in between sessions. It's kind of fun- the conversations help ease your nerves. They also have snacks and magazines and stuff for entertainment 

17 minutes ago, EmergenSea said:

Got the acceptance call from Ms. Kay's at 9:38am!!! I can't believe I'm going to to be a Gator PA!!!!! 

Congrats!!!! Haven't received any communication beyond first review, however I did apply later than I should have (first week july). You should be so proud of yourself!

Archived