UF 2017-2018 Admissions Cycle

• Replies 344
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I haven't received anything yet and I got the call two days ago! 

Email the program and confirm that they have your email correct. I would hold off calling unless the email goes unanswered. That way you avoid any misunderstandings via phone, when a succinct, professional email would suffice.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

On 7/18/2017 at 7:35 PM, eggaroro said:

hi ! when did UF confirm that they received your application? i submitted 6/13 and havent received anything yet :/

thank you!

Oh I submitted mine a longggg time ago. I submitted my caspa around end of May and received the email it's being forwarded for review on 5/30

41 minutes ago, MattHatter said:

Hello all,

First post. Getting nervous because I was submitted for review on 6/19 and haven't heard anything back... Anyone in my boat with comparable timeframe? 

I was submitted for review on 6/19 as well! I haven't heard anything yet either.

Did anyone else have issues with their formatting changing on their CV/Resumes after uploading and submitting to CASPA? I went back after I submitted and it looked completely different than before. Hopefully, this won't affect my app too much, as I've already received one interview invite so far (not UF yet). For the future, any advice on how to keep my formatting together? Thanks.

9 hours ago, ndiehl87 said:

Did anyone else have issues with their formatting changing on their CV/Resumes after uploading and submitting to CASPA? I went back after I submitted and it looked completely different than before. Hopefully, this won't affect my app too much, as I've already received one interview invite so far (not UF yet). For the future, any advice on how to keep my formatting together? Thanks.

Hi! When uploading documents it is best to save and upload them as a PDF that way your format wont change, instead of uploading a word doc or other file formats.

On ‎7‎/‎25‎/‎2017 at 8:58 AM, rearly said:

Hi! When uploading documents it is best to save and upload them as a PDF that way your format wont change, instead of uploading a word doc or other file formats.

Thank you for the info. Although, I think I did save and upload as a PDF. I'll have to go back and look.

7 hours ago, sunshinestar said:

I submitted CASPA on 6/9 and got an email about the initial review on 6/19 but still haven't gotten the second level review email yet. Anyone in the same boat?

I am. I got the initial review email on 6/26 and haven't heard anything since. I imagine we'll hear something within the next month.

15 hours ago, tx329 said:

Can anyone speak to the supplemental application? I'm trying to apply to as many schools as possible but it's been rough when considering costs/essays. Are there any essays or short answers with UF's supplemental ?

There are two very short essays for UF CASPA and as mentioned $30 for submitting the supp.

On 7/19/2017 at 0:36 AM, kyaw03 said:

OMG! I'm so excited! I got a called for an interview too! Good luck to everyone! 
Here is my timeline:
May 19th 2017: CASPA Application Submitted and Coursework verified
May 22nd 2017: 1st initial verification and reviewed by the Admissions Committee
July 1st 2017: 2nd verification and reviewed by the Admissions Committee
July 18th 2017: Invited for an interview
Sept 11th & Sept 12th: Orientation & Interview

Congrats!! Im just wondering what your stats are?!

GPA, HCE, GRE scores ect?

Archived