UTMB 2017-2018 Admissions Cycle

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 430
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, at least you are not being ignored.  If they are going to reject me, I'd like to know about it.  Actually I took them off my wannabe list.  I went to the information session at the beginning of the Summer and as I have written earlier, they refuse to answer any questions.  What else are they hiding? I wonder.  I think poor communication / evasiveness is a sign of lack of confidence, deviance, or lack of ability... in this case it may be all three.

11 minutes ago, awilk said:

Has anyone heard any updates? I know they just had an interview group on the 4th but was wondering when they will send out the email (waitlist, accepted, rejected) for those that have interviewed.

They said they would email everyone at the end of the interview cycle, but they don't know exactly when that will be since  they don't know if they will have another interview session yet. 

15 minutes ago, scarr2015 said:

They said they would email everyone at the end of the interview cycle, but they don't know exactly when that will be since  they don't know if they will have another interview session yet. 

Did they say this recently? I was thinking maybe 12/4 would be the last interview session since it doesn't look like anyone has posted about a future date, but who knows! 

Just now, bmh0714 said:

Did they say this recently? I was thinking maybe 12/4 would be the last interview session since it doesn't look like anyone has posted about a future date, but who knows! 

They said it at the interview in 12/4!

They were waiting until after the 12/4 interview to decide if they would have another interview date. 

8 minutes ago, yy020417 said:

Did anybody interviewed on 12/4 receive reject or waiting list email? I was interviewed on 12/4 and has not received anything back yet? 

I interviewed two months ago and still haven’t heard anything soooooo, I would also love to know if there’s anyone who interviewed in September & is still waiting because misery loves company 

Hi guys! Congrats to everyone who interviewed and got accepted! This is a huge accomplishment! I was hoping someone could shine some light and share their stats with me? You can private message me or post here! I applied back in June and have yet to hear back so I’m being very hopeful! Did they send out rejections yet? 

Hey guys! I'm new this forum, I received my under review email on 9/25 and never heard back about an interview so I assumed I had not been accepted. Since the "last" round of interview was 12/4 I went ahead and just emailed asking about the status of the application. On 12/6 they told me I was still under review, I don't know if this indicates that there will be an additional interview..

On ‎12‎/‎8‎/‎2017 at 10:21 PM, utpa17 said:

I interviewed two months ago and still haven’t heard anything soooooo, I would also love to know if there’s anyone who interviewed in September & is still waiting because misery loves company 

You are not alone!! I interviewed in September also and am still patiently waiting.

3 hours ago, sandrarestre said:

Hey guys! I'm new this forum, I received my under review email on 9/25 and never heard back about an interview so I assumed I had not been accepted. Since the "last" round of interview was 12/4 I went ahead and just emailed asking about the status of the application. On 12/6 they told me I was still under review, I don't know if this indicates that there will be an additional interview..

I sure hope so! I haven't received an interview either :(

Hi everyone! Congrats to those who have interviewed and been wait-listed or accepted! I applied in July, application verified on 8/2, attended an open house in mid October and called the school at the end of October to check on my application status; I was told that my application was still under review at that time. Has anyone received an interview recently? I am curious if they are still offering them! Thanks!

21 hours ago, maddycm said:

Hi everyone! Congrats to those who have interviewed and been wait-listed or accepted! I applied in July, application verified on 8/2, attended an open house in mid October and called the school at the end of October to check on my application status; I was told that my application was still under review at that time. Has anyone received an interview recently? I am curious if they are still offering them! Thanks!

If they were to have another interview my guess is that it would be monday, January 8th after the holidays. 

Archived