UTMB 2017-2018 Admissions Cycle

• Replies 430
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey guys, I just wanted to update you and let you know that I have given up my interview seat and will no longer be considering UTMB. I greatly hope that this benefits someone in which this is school is your top choice.  Good luck to everyone interviewing, and to those waiting just be patient, maybe someone will get an interview invite today since I have given up mine.  I will check back in to see if you have questions, I will be happy to answer!

Guest hcruz496
3 hours ago, Blairmcc said:

Hey guys, I just wanted to update you and let you know that I have given up my interview seat and will no longer be considering UTMB. I greatly hope that this benefits someone in which this is school is your top choice.  Good luck to everyone interviewing, and to those waiting just be patient, maybe someone will get an interview invite today since I have given up mine.  I will check back in to see if you have questions, I will be happy to answer!

Do you mind sharing your stats? I got an under review email on 9/11. UTMB is one of my top choices. Hopefully it doesn't take weeks to months to hear back like the email stated. 

Just got invited to interview October 2nd! The issue is I have another interview on this day and out of state. I've already bought air fare for the trip. Has anyone heard of UTMB understanding this situation and rescheduling the assigned interview date? 

I got one too!!!

On one of the files, it says due to the competitiveness, they do not allow reschedules. It's always worth it to ask though!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

10 hours ago, megrara10 said:

When do you guys think they will be notifying the next round of students about interviews?

The first interview day was Sept 11. New invitations were sent out Sept 12.

If they keep the same pattern, my assumption would be since the next interview day is Oct 2 then the invite emails would be sent out Oct 3...

JUST A GUESS!

Archived