UTMB 2017-2018 Admissions Cycle

• Replies 430
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 1/31/2018 at 1:48 PM, scarr2015 said:

I'm dying to know if they have started accepting people off the waitlist yet!

I wish they would give a range like Baylor does for waitlist positions...

I’m wondering the same thing! I wonder if they’d let us know if we reached out to them?

• 2 weeks later...

Hi everyone! I am reapplying this next round, but I have a question for everyone who has gotten either interviewed, waitlisted or rejected. Who all has opted to use a Nutrition course to Sub for immunology/virology? I was a Nutrition major and I just want to make sure people are still getting in/considered with using a Nutrition course. Thanks! 

Hi everyone! I am reapplying this next round, but I have a question for everyone who has gotten either interviewed, waitlisted or rejected. Who all has opted to use a Nutrition course to Sub for immunology/virology? I was a Nutrition major and I just want to make sure people are still getting in/considered with using a Nutrition course. Thanks! 

I didn’t take immunology or virology, but I replaced it by taking nutrition and cell bio! I wouldn’t sweat it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

46 minutes ago, bmh0714 said:

Morning! Has anyone heard any updates for the waitlist?

I called yesterday! They are still at full capacity and have not started taking from the waitlist yet.

I also asked if it was ranked or if they switched to a waitlist "pool" (since they weren't releasing anything).  They said everyone is already ranked, they just aren't releasing it (like previously mentioned).

3 minutes ago, scarr2015 said:

I called yesterday! They are still at full capacity and have not started taking from the waitlist yet.

I also asked if it was ranked or if they switched to a waitlist "pool" (since they weren't releasing anything).  They said everyone is already ranked, they just aren't releasing it (like previously mentioned).

Thank you!! 

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, tx329 said:

seems a lot of people have given their spots up, but no movement on the waitlist?

Maybe some should call and ask again? I called about 3 weeks ago and they hadn't taken anyone off yet but I'm sure they have had spots open up....

1 hour ago, takemetoPAschool said:

I just called and the woman said she was "not aware of any movement from the waitlist." She could not give me any more info and said there was "no way to predict."

How is there no movement when so many people have given up their spot lol. Seems weird, maybe they are waiting to pull from waitlist..

1 minute ago, tx329 said:

How is there no movement when so many people have given up their spot lol. Seems weird, maybe they are waiting to pull from waitlist..

Or maybe they accepted more people than they had available seats predicting that many would go elsewhere due to their accreditation status. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived