UTMB 2017-2018 Admissions Cycle

• Replies 430
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi! Im interviewing on october 9th, but I have question for those who have also received an invitation to interview- when you sent off the acceptance to interview form they sent us, did you receive any confirmation afterwards that they received that email? Because i sent my confirmation 9 days ago and didnt receive anymore correspondance. Thanks!

7 minutes ago, Alyssa13m said:

Hi! Im interviewing on october 9th, but I have question for those who have also received an invitation to interview- when you sent off the acceptance to interview form they sent us, did you receive any confirmation afterwards that they received that email? Because i sent my confirmation 9 days ago and didnt receive anymore correspondance. Thanks!

Nope! No confirmation. Good luck!

On 10/6/2017 at 3:24 PM, sarezai said:

congratulations! how many people interviewed that day? 

I counted 28 in the room when I was there and they said they would interview about 300 and try to get out admission/wait list/rejection emails before the holidays 

Will be interviewing on 10/23 as well!  This is my first round, first interview, so I'm excited!  And also feeling a bit like the new kid on the block haha.  So I just revisited the UTMB PA site and noticed they're listed as on probationary accreditation status since July.  Anyone have any input on that?  Should we be concerned?

15 minutes ago, Namelessrd said:

can anyone who already interviewed or who is going to interview tell me what to do with the wallet sized photo we are suppose to bring? Do we mount it on something or just hand them a tiny little picture of us?

During the interview you will verify your transcripts and that’s when they ask for the picture. You don’t need to mount it on anything, just the picture is all they need. 

11 hours ago, Namelessrd said:

can anyone who already interviewed or who is going to interview tell me what to do with the wallet sized photo we are suppose to bring? Do we mount it on something or just hand them a tiny little picture of us?

The picture is for them to jog their memory on what an awesome candidate you were so they can say..."OH YEAH...ACCEPT IMMEDIATELY."

On 10/8/2017 at 7:01 PM, mah15 said:

During the interview you will verify your transcripts and that’s when they ask for the picture. You don’t need to mount it on anything, just the picture is all they need. 

Verify transcripts how and is the picture just a passport like picture? 

1 hour ago, 2017TexasPA said:

I think you only need to bring transcripts to verify if you are either currently taking or have completed classes since submitting your CASPA application.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is correct. I recently graduated and when I brought my transcripts she said that I didn't have to bring them since I've graduated. Also your picture can be anything. I used one of my senior photos and another girl used a picture of her and her dog. There are no guidelines for the pic you provide 

Archived