UTMB 2017-2018 Admissions Cycle

• Replies 430
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 9/20/2017 at 3:57 PM, lilbean said:

Anyone heard anything from the interview on the 18th?!

I also interviewed on the 18th and have not heard anything. At this point, I feel like they have already sent out acceptances and the people that received them just happen to not be on this forum. I'm bummed beyond belief.

47 minutes ago, smythso said:

I also interviewed on the 18th and have not heard anything. At this point, I feel like they have already sent out acceptances and the people that received them just happen to not be on this forum. I'm bummed beyond belief.

I feel that as well ): but on the bright side, no rejection yet. I talked to a friend(a PA-S at UTMB) who mentioned they had two interview sessions that day both AM and PM, it might just be taking them a little longer.

10 minutes ago, bmh0714 said:

This waiting is by far the hardest part! I interviewed on the 11th and haven't heard anything yet, and know it could be a couple more months. We just have to hang in there! 

Me too @bmh0714 Im still waiting as well since 9/11. It's tough but we just have to hang in there! They did tell us that we are still in the game before we hear otherwise.. Hopefully we'll both get in! 

5 hours ago, lgfraz said:

I still have not received the "under review" e-mail.

Verified: 7/20

Supplemental: 8/18

myStar: 8/22

On myStar it says my application is complete with the green dot... should I contact the program and see what's up, or just hold off and hope for the best?

So I'm in the same situation and I emailed the school. They said that they have everything on file me. So I'm assuming you're good too. 

I will also be interviewing on October 9th. Does anyone know how many spots are left in the class? I went to an interview recently and at the end of the day they told us they were hosting one more interview after ours and, in total, they only had 9 spots left! I probably wouldn't have gone if i knew the chances were so slim

11 minutes ago, Namelessrd said:

I will also be interviewing on October 9th. Does anyone know how many spots are left in the class? I went to an interview recently and at the end of the day they told us they were hosting one more interview after ours and, in total, they only had 9 spots left! I probably wouldn't have gone if i knew the chances were so slim

Which school was this for if you don't mind me asking?

Archived