Arizona: Northern Arizona University 2017-2018 application cycle

[mention=138885]RD_to_PA[/mention] I have only called once for that error so maybe I'll call if we don't hear anything this week!

That sounds good! I️ know someone said there are interviews mid nov and again early dec. I️ don’t want to miss an opportunity!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Replies 291
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm thinking, maybe more so hoping, that it is a timing issue. It seems like they maybe behind and that is the hold up. When did you submit/verify?

I submitted May 30th and was verified the next day. I applied much later (end of July) last year and interviewed Nov 30th. I was hopeful that since I made it to the waitlist last year that I would get an interview this year, but I know they had way more applicants and I assume the competition was more fierce.

Since they have set all the interview dates, I wonder if they are done sending out invitations?

10 hours ago, calendar said:

Hi friends, I received an interview invitation on Wednesday and have accepted my date for next Wednesday, the 15th :)

To anyone who interviewed at NAU last week, first, CONGRATS and I hope you get accepted, and second, if you have any advice to share I would really appreciate it! 

This question was brought up duing the group and solo interview. "What made you want to be a PA and what have you done to get to this point." Really think about this answer, and find ways to add in everything that you have done to seperate you from the 3 other people who you will be interviewing with in the group meeting. 

Maybe they won't send out acceptances until the last week of November because they have an interview today, then Monday, thanksgiving break, then a week off before the interviews on Dec 4, 5, and 6th. Anyone receive later dates? So I think they are looking at all candidates. I remember someone saying they really look at each applicant before making a decision. I'm kind of relieved no one has heard yet because that makes me feel like were still in the running. 

On November 9, 2017 at 7:47 PM, ecolvard said:

I submitted May 30th and was verified the next day. I applied much later (end of July) last year and interviewed Nov 30th. I was hopeful that since I made it to the waitlist last year that I would get an interview this year, but I know they had way more applicants and I assume the competition was more fierce.

Since they have set all the interview dates, I wonder if they are done sending out invitations?

I interviewed on 11/30 last year too! I was rejected though…. I would think if you get wait listed and have improved your application that you would almost automatically get an interview. 

Archived